Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
fecking outstanding signing. Outstanding. Exactly what we needed but I never thought we'd pull it off with our recent history in the market.

Valencia coming on now. We can only assume the reason he wasn't starting was that he was in charge of signing up Mata. As soon as everything is agreed he strolls onto the pitch. What a legend.

This is as close to the perfect signing you can get. I can only imagine Messi being a bigger screamer.

This is no way a perfect signing. It's a signing very similar to Ozil. You're getting a world class player, but you have greater needs. Still an immense signing and Chelsea are absolutely brain dead.

This is no way a perfect signing. It's a signing very similar to Ozil. You're getting a world class player, but you have greater needs. Still an immense signing and Chelsea are absolutely brain dead.
Dry em :)

Get the feck in! Ronaldinho, Sneijder, Fabregas, can you hear me caftards!? Muppets celebrate your victory as today we finally have our man! Wank with glee my comrades, wank with glee!

What are Chelsea thinking? We didnt even sell Heinze to Pool back in the days.. Why are they selling us their best or second best player?

He doesn't play for them though and they're getting the best part of £40million - not bad for their second choice number 10

It also makes us far more likely to let Rooney leave, now that we have a perfect replacement. If that happened the transfer would suit both parties, in the sense that Chelsea get their world class striker and we get a replacement.

Cant wait until tomorrow lads, Im going to be in here. All jizzed up and shaking my cock at anything that moves.

Won't Mata to your season now but what's your thoughts, I would be fecking fuming.

Er its an odd one.

Its not entirely similar to RVP in that RVP was obviously still first choice at Arsenal and a massive part of their team, if he had gone abroad, 37 million, cash for a new striker would be excellent. We arent suffering without Mata so it would make sense.

However to United, with no player coming the other way is a bit of a strange one. Yes there's a very small chance it might assist us in winning the title this season, but its more likely it would make it harder in future seasons.

Plus hes a lovable guy, very weird feeling.

Do Chelsea know they spent 30 million on Willian 7 months ago? :lol: :lol:

Woody's probably been talking to the wrong Mata. It'll turn out it's some no-mark from the Spanish lower leagues with the same name.

Could someone please make a poster with Mata wearing the United shirt? I can't wait for the official pictures.

Bd9Bpk3CQAARAz8.jpg

Chelsea are sure to spend a truckload on a striker now. It's not the end of the world for them. Unlike us they are in a position to sell such players. Still madness to sell him I think though, especially to an English side.

Get the feck in! Ronaldinho, Sneijder, Fabregas, can you hear me caftards!? Muppets celebrate your victory as today we finally have our man! Wank with glee my comrades, wank with glee!
Finally we have our wishes fulfilled :lol:

If at the end of the 2012 season you'd been told that by early 2014 Arsenal, Chelsea and Man Utd's best players would all be playing in the same side you would probably have guessed they'd all be playing for City...

Rumours are that SSN are confirming its done but I obviously have the game on cba to check.

All together now! What's-a Mata you? Hey! Gotta no respect? Hey! What-a you t'ink you do Moyes? Why you look-a so mad? With Woody t's not so bad! it's-a nice-a place, Ah, shaddap-a you face!

Status
Not open for further replies.