Mata | Mourinho says it's just a Mata of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other rumour/news is that Chelsea have made a £30 million offer for Rooney this month. I knew it :lol: Cheeky bastards making out Mata is £40 million and Rooney is less, when they play De Bruyne and Schurrle instead of Mata.

With all the other leaks this afternoon there isn't a chance in hell that could be happening without anyone getting a sniff.

They've been BRACED FOR A BID since Monday.

I love this phrase. I can see Mourinho, Abramovich et al. holding on to the edge of their desks for dear life, their pale faces sweating profusely in expectation of a bid.

With all the other leaks this afternoon there isn't a chance in hell that could be happening without anyone getting a sniff.

Well we'll see what happens next, thats why I called it as much rumour as news. Its on goal which is a million miles from reliable

Well thats surely that then, announcement after the match and medical tomorrow hopefully.

Who said that Moyes would talk about Mata after the game? Haven't seen it reported anywhere but just seen somebody talking about it, have I missed something or is this just bollocks? No doubt will be asked about it though.

We moan a lot at our transfer policy but if this happens we would have signed Arsenals best player and Chelseas best player in the space of 18 months.

The United board deserve some credit for that.

We moan a lot at our transfer policy but if this happens we would have signed Arsenals best player and Chelseas best player in the space of 18 months.

I'm delighted to get him but I think both Hazard and Oscar are better than him.

It's fecking insane when you think about it. Who would have ever seen that coming.

That said, Chelsea will probably sign our best player in the summer.

I was thinking this. Why did they bother coming here? Even RVP, as much as I love him for it, I'm not sure why he didnt join someone like PSG

All we need is for it to appear on the club website now. How is the reaction to all this going over on shed end I wonder :lol:

I was thinking this. Why did they bother coming here? Even RVP, as much as I love him for it, I'm not sure why he didnt join someone like PSG
Serious question?

He spent 7 years in the PL without winning it, that's why he came here and didn't go abroad.

Status
Not open for further replies.