Mass Shooting in Christchurch, NZ Mosque | 14th March 2019

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC

"Someone has just slapped an egg on the back of Australian Senator Fraser Anning's head, who immediately turned around and punched him in the face. @politicsabc @abcnews"
The way things are going politically around the world he might actually go on and become the prime minister of australia!

Tarrou

Anning was the one who made the “final solution” speech about Muslims right? AU politics is pretty scary these days, we’ll like a lot of places in the west

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Anning was the one who made the “final solution” speech about Muslims right? AU politics is pretty scary these days, we’ll like a lot of places in the west
Anning is the worst one here. There aren't many like him, thankfully.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I think everyone should watch the footage of the shooting and I'd very much question the motive of those saying to avoid it.

This is where the right wing rabbit hold leads folks. The dehumanisation of the other goes precisely to this place. Watch it. Spread it. Show everyone where this leads.

Keefy18

Have a read of the Shamima Begum thread or the thread where the Tommy Robinson apologists come crawling out of the woodwork and you’ll see what I mean.

Their silence and lack of outrage when 49 innocent people were killed in cold blood is deafening. When it’s one of their own against the ‘evil Muslims’ I guess it’s fair game.

I’m not going to name them, they know who they are.
Anyone sympathizing with Tommy Robinson is a complete feckwit and stealing oxygen as far as I'm concerned.

NinjaFletch

"Someone has just slapped an egg on the back of Australian Senator Fraser Anning's head, who immediately turned around and punched him in the face. @politicsabc @abcnews"
'Immediately' gives him far too much credit; he turned, paused, saw that it was a kid and still popped him in the face twice.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Have a read of the Shamima Begum thread or the thread where the Tommy Robinson apologists come crawling out of the woodwork and you’ll see what I mean.

Their silence and lack of outrage when 49 innocent people were killed in cold blood is deafening. When it’s one of their own against the ‘evil Muslims’ I guess it’s fair game.

I’m not going to name them, they know who they are.
Dunno why you're surprised mate.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
Kind of sad capital punishment is not going to be an option for people like these. If Breivik has been corresponding to people from prison and inspiring such atrocities, the Norwegian authorities need to put a stop to it.

SirAF

Ageist
Kind of sad capital punishment is not going to be an option for people like these. If Breivik has been corresponding to people from prison and inspiring such atrocities, the Norwegian authorities need to put a stop to it.
The warden of the prison Breivik is in said yesterday that the chances of any such communication are «miniscule». They obviously monitor all of his correspondence.

Bratt

They say over here, that it’s close to no chance Breivik has been in touch with him or others, as he have no contact with the outside or other inmates whatsoever.
His only contact is with his lawyer, prison guards, prison priest and psychiatric.

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
Things have changed a bit since the incels got banned from reddit and somehow found 4chan and 8chan as their new homes. That being said I don't claim the terrorist who did this shooting was an incel, it's just that incels have a history of shooting up people as well. Whenever I read incel threads on there it also seems that they are not only misogynists but racists as well. And let's face it the 4chan from 4-5 years ago is dead. A funny picture board with edgy humor has turned into cesspit of racism, anti-lgbt rhetoric and misogyny that infiltrates every thread on there. The times of trolling people for the lulz are over it's completely mean spirited now and only hides behind memes.
4chan has been mean spirited since as long as I can remember

el3mel

Media mustbe different here. Pretty much none of the Dutch media, except the far right fringe ones blame Islam for Islamic terrorism.

Most of em call it the actions of crazy people who misinterpret the religion. Ironically enough roughly the same as the people saying this guy is misinterpretting pewdiepie. These right wing nuts say pewdiepie is our boy, much as the Isis nuts say Allah is theirs.

People can use anything or anyone to become murderous cnuts. You either blame it on interpretation or the source. I think that the thing all these terrorists have in common is being fecked up beyond repair.
That makes me respect your media. :)

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Not surprised swasontache hasn't posted here.
Surprised you and the rest of the brigade didn't mention the Norwegian and Danish girl raped and beheaded. Can't even remember a thread for it around here actually. Meanwhile the thread about some immigrant kid getting harassed at school in England had multiple pages.

Not surprised that you consequently chose to use the term "getting fecked" about the victims of the grooming gangs in England either. We call it sexually abused here in the civilized parts of the world. But it was probably some sly way for you to show a little more disrespect towards the kuffar victims.

MJJ

Because a) adults resolve their differences, clear up misunderstandings and change each other's minds through dialogue, and b) it makes you seem like less of a cnut.
Dont particularly care about b but you cant clear up a misunderstanding with a racist who lives in a made up world where he invents posts (case in point his post above). If racism could be eliminated by talking the recent incident would not have happened.

NoLogo

4chan has been mean spirited since as long as I can remember
Like I said the humor was always edgy, there was always racism there but these days it's just that it seems. I have been very active on the board like from ca. 2008 to 2011/12 and when I look at it these days I feel like the racism and antisemitism is in every fecking thread. Everything seems to be /pol/ by now.

MJJ

Surprised you and the rest of the brigade didn't mention the Norwegian and Danish girl raped and beheaded. Can't even remember a thread for it around here actually. Meanwhile the thread about some immigrant kid getting harassed at school in England had multiple pages.

Not surprised that you consequently chose to use the term "getting fecked" about the victims of the grooming gangs in England either. We call it sexually abused here in the civilized parts of the world. But it was probably some sly way for you to show a little more disrespect towards the kuffar victims.
Just quoting this for the future so you dont edit it.

NoLogo

Because a) adults resolve their differences, clear up misunderstandings and change each other's minds through dialogue, and b) it makes you seem like less of a cnut.
I don't think a is actually possible with these people. They have no intention to be swayed by any argument, just in making you look like the unreasonable one by "triggering" you.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima

:lol:

MJJ

I don't think a is actually possible with these people. They have no intention to be swayed by any argument, just in making you look like the unreasonable one by "triggering" you.
I am pretty sure there is a good reason why he is being triggered :lol:

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Do ye really need to invite a row with Swanson into this thread?

SwansonsTache

incontinent sexual deviant & German sausage lover
Mhm, I didn't notice anyone of white knights in the thread where me and villain discussed sustainable immigration and I backed up every single one of my points with numbers from SSB (statistics bureau of Norway). Their findings is literal walkover for mye side of the argument.

But again, "the feelz" and the "compasshun" is more interesting when it comes to things like social economics, demography etc.