Mason Mount's Many Misfortunes

Mount, Malacia, Martinez & Martial

Utd should never sign another M surnamed player ever again!
0_kylian-mbappe-psg.jpg

Increases football ability with a massive M on his forehead :drool:
Our whole team needs that Majin boost at the minute. Remember in the dub when Vegeta screams "I WANTED HIM TO RETURN ME TO THE WAY I WAS BEEEEFOOOOORE ARGGGGHHH"? I can imagine Rashford doing that whilst he does his head pointy celebration, but this time he's pointing to the M.

where's Babidi when you need him?

With only a year left on the contract too and we gave him the number 7 for some dumb ass reason and are probably paying him obscene wages.
I complete forgot he is burying the number 7 shirt further into the ground.

Genuinely our worst ever signing, didn’t understand it then, don’t understand it now.. we took a massive problem off Chelsea’s hands

Chelsea don't have much to laugh about these days but this is one of the few things that must cheer them up. What a laughable piece of business from us.

He's our English Donny van de Beek at this point.

Didn't want him, but I thought maybe the scouts and ETH knew more than we did, disaster.

I really don't get this thread. Are people moaning because he's shite or because he's injured?

I remember during the summer window, most were mourning because they thought he was mid. No one moaned that he's a crock, now the narrative seems to have changed to he's shite and a crock.

To be clear I don't even rate Mount that highly. I
just don't get why we can't wait for him to perform before judging him.

Mount misses many matches. Maybe Mancunians must make more medicine? Meanwhile, mighty men milk markets making millions moving mediocre moneybags.

I really don't get this thread. Are people moaning because he's shite or because he's injured?

I remember during the summer window, most were mourning because they thought he was mid. No one moaned that he's a crock, now the narrative seems to have changed to he's shite and a crock.

No, most of the criticism during the summer was that we were spending a ton of money to fill a role where we didn't have an urgent need, while there were many holes in the squad going unaddressed.

This whole thread i fecking pathetic, never known a fanbase to actively hate on their own players so much. Bruno, Rashford, Mount, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Maguire - List goes on.

Hatred for Mount doesn’t stop and he hasn’t even fecking played for MONTHS.

Just keep rehashing the same old tired arguments from the summer. “Oh he was expensive, oh what does he do, oh he doesn’t fit into the team, oh we could have got him for free, oh he should be sold, oh he’s average, oh we didn’t get even need him”

feck me, the same conversations been going on for months, even worse that the lad isn’t even playing and he still gets dunked on. Christ.

Does anyone know what actually happened him?
He lay on the physio bed Phil Jones used to use, problem is the memory foam is permanently indented with the man’s body so he tweaked his back. When he looked under the bed, it was like when Red looks up at the ceiling in the hotel once he’s out of prison in Shawshank, written in small letters, scratched into the leg was the words ‘Donny was here’.

This whole thread i fecking pathetic, never known a fanbase to actively hate on their own players so much. Bruno, Rashford, Mount, McTominay, Fred, Pogba, Maguire - List goes on.

Just keep rehashing the same old tired arguments from the summer. “Oh he was expensive, oh what does he do, oh he doesn’t fit into the team, oh we could have got him for free, oh he should be sold, oh he’s average, oh we didn’t get even need him”

feck me, the same conversations been going on for months, even worse that the lad isn’t even playing and he still gets dunked on. Christ.
Nail in the coffin when he missed that open goal in pre season.

Our fans (online ones anyway) are quick to make their mind up and once it’s made they won’t change it.

give the lad a chance ffs, his career at United has barely got going.

At this point he's becoming a legend for not playing, a man so ingrained in the club that he is permanently on the physio table. Whispers about just how good he could become. We had to replace what Phil Jones brought to the team, I suppose.

I would like it to be on record I genuinely think Mount will be a very good player for us once’s he’s not missing.

Maybe mid March? Might make Manchester’s monumental midfield mess more manageable?

Many, many more Mason Mount moaning messages may manifest monthly.

I would like it to be on record I genuinely think Mount will be a very good player for us once’s he’s not missing.

Maybe mid March? Might make Manchester’s monumental midfield mess more manageable?

Mason Mount's Much Maligned Midfield Misery Mooted, made Mason Mount's Magnificently Marvelous Manchester's Midfield Miracle

Looking forward to him being fit and strutting his stuff in the Premier League....will be like a new signing!

What's worse than a player being 'mid'?

Yes, a perpetually unavailable player.

Hates a bit strong, at least for 99% of posters. But you have listed players who aren't/weren't good enough or haven't got/didn't have the right attitude to be here, so it is hardly surprising the fan criticism that is thrown their way.

The rehashing needs to stop but only because there's nothing to argue, they're all true.