Mario Balotelli

Impossible, AC Milan are skint and they would never pay that kinda money to get this idiot.If you wanna overpay, do it for someone who will bring something really important to the team

Adriano Galliani, the Milan vice-president, has told Gazzetta dello Sport: "At the end of Friday, Manchester City still said €37m. We will see on Monday. Under these conditions, he will remain at Manchester City."

From The Guardian.

No one's going to pay more than €20m for him and even at that price it might be a waste of money. I think he has the kind of attitude that will be impossible to sort out, there's no manager in the world that wouldn't lose the patience.

How much did they sell Robinho, Adebayor, Jo etc for eventually?

Joke of a 'club'

His agent is Raiola. Don't be surprised if he thinks Balotelli is better than Messi.

Utter prick.

If his attitude was better a case could be made that 30 mil is somewhat realistic for a one of the worlds best young strikers. But his attitude is absolutely shit.

Plus agent fee. It could be well over £40 million.

Ibrahimovic:
"If you ever spend any time with Mario then you love Mario," Ibrahimovic told the Daily Mail.

"Even though he is not always the easiest player for the coach to manage, speak to any of his old coaches like Jose [Mourinho] and they will tell you when you work with Mario you always have a smile on your face.

"He is a special player and a special talent. When Mario plays like he can he will hurt any team in the world.

"Manchester City are already a way behind Manchester United in the Premier League – but if any player can retain the title for them it is Mario.

"All the class that Manchester City have I would still say Mario is the most capable."

Great, he just needs to prove he is better choice than Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko are, and he is there to save their season.

AC Milan are prepared to offer Manchester City an instalment-based deal which would guarantee them their money back if the Premier League champions agree to sell Mario Balotelli before next week’s transfer deadline.

City manager Roberto Mancini has sanctioned the sale of the controversial 22-year-old this month, but the club’s hierarchy have made it clear the former Inter Milan player will only be sold if an offer which meets their market valuation is received.

City paid €26 m to sign Balotelli from Inter in July 2010 and believe that is still the right price for the Italian international, despite the numerous episodes of indiscipline he has been involved in, both on and off the pitch, during his time at the Etihad Stadium.

Milan chief executive Adriano Galliani insisted at the weekend that City’s initial valuation of €35m was excessive, but it is understood that the Italian giants are prepared to pay the €26m City are looking for.

The sticking point is likely to be Milan’s attempts to structure the deal to pay for Balotelli over as many as six instalments.

City are reluctant to sell Balotelli on those terms, but with Milan still to make a formal offer for the player, senior figures at the Etihad are prepared to wait for the Italians to submit their proposals.

Meanwhile, City full-back Pablo Zabaleta expects to be fit for Saturday’s FA Cup fourth-round tie at Stoke after undergoing a scan on a foot injury sustained against Fulham at the weekend.

Zabaleta said: “I took a kick on the top of my foot which caused me a lot of pain afterwards and that’s the reason it was better that I came off.

“Thankfully, the scan showed there was no serious damage. I should be fine for Saturday, but it will be a couple of days before it is 100 per cent again.”

By Mark Ogden, telegraph.co.uk

Ridiculous quote by Ibra :lol:

If his attitude was better a case could be made that 30 mil is somewhat realistic for a one of the worlds best young strikers. But his attitude is absolutely shit.

Well that's part of it, but even to back up the claim that he's one of the worlds best young strikers, you'd need a tad more consistency, or at least top notch performances. He can be devastating at times, but that's what? 10%? 15%? Of his games. And he's a bit of a liability when he's not having those great games.

Maybe I'm a bit too harsh with my assessment, but I fail to see how his performances alone (putting the attitude problems aside for a minute) could justify such a price tag.

He's done incredibly well on occasions, but I think it's being built up to this 'he's definitely one of the best in the world potential-wise' thanks to media-spin, in part because he's got an agent good for that kind of bullshit, and in part cos the media loves this type of story (bad boy with an attitude who's wasting his potential when he could be a Ballon d'Or winner apparently). And it's almost like the worse his attitude gets, the less he plays football, the higher his stock becomes.

I think everyone might be missing a point here - City might not actually want to sell him in which case they have every right to set an unrealistic asking price, it's up to Milan if they are daft enough to match it.

For all his stupidity and shenanigans there is a talented player in there and it's clear Mancini is desperate to bring it out of him. If by some miracle he does decide to grow up and knuckle down he could become a very good player.

I'm not saying I believe he will, I'm just saying that maybe there are some people at City that do (probably very stupidly). I think what I'm saying is that they are not being stupid and trying to offload him and at the same time squeeze out the sort of money that they are never going to get, they are being stupid in doing their best to hold on to him.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...r-he-throws-farewell-party.html#ixzz2JFVmhQjS

Balo and goodbye
Mario set for AC - after throwing farewell party

AC MILAN look to have finally prised Mario Balotelli away from Manchester City.
The Premier League champs are expected to announce they have sold the hothead striker for around £17million today.

It is understood Milan could include former Spurs midfielder Kevin-Prince Boateng on top of that fee.

Italian ace Balotelli threw a leaving party at his house for close pals last night.

He told them he was off to the San Siro and gave away mementos from his controversial stay at the Etihad.

City had been holding out for a much bigger return on the player they paid Inter £22m for in August 2010.

But the relationship between Balotelli and City boss Roberto Mancini seems unsustainable.

Milan have been banking on City being prepared to cut their losses on the 22-year-old.

And agent Mino Raiola has done everything he can to make the move happen.

He said: “The truth about Mario? Ask the others because I can’t say. Until January 31 everything is possible.

“A loan deal has been excluded by their directors.”

Last night Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani said: “At today’s price it’s 99.5 per cent certain that he is not coming. The stock market is closed until tomorrow.”

But just 24 hours earlier Galliani had said the deal was “99.9 per cent” dead.

And in Italy that softened stance was seen as a clear indication that Balotelli would soon join the Rossoneri.

Milan coach Massi Allegri said: “Balotelli is a Manchester City player for now. If he comes, I’ll think about how to manage him.”

Really don't see how thats feable that Inter would pay that much money for him, despite his talent, his is clearly a case of 'kid in a mans body'

I doubt very much that Milan have that sort of money available especially for a lose cannon like Balotelli. From City's point of view though if they are to get an offer of over 20m for him then Id take it, there's better players out there for that sort of money.

First of all I dont see why Milan want a lose cannon like him and secondly I am worried City might be more focused now that he is going to go.

He cost £22m. He's done little enough to justify that price since. He is now valued at £17m + Boateng, who I would have thought was easily worth £10m+? Seems a strange one.

Think it's typical The Sun bullshit because of that Boateng bit myself.

He cost £22m. He's done little enough to justify that price since. He is now valued at £17m + Boateng, who I would have thought was easily worth £10m+? Seems a strange one.

It is the Baloteli enigma. 27m + 170k a week, for what? His agent is pretty good anyway.

It is hilarious if anyone is actually willing to risk 30 million euros on Balotelli. It's like playing Russian Roulette with only one empty chamber.

Sounds like a crazy deal from AC Milan's point of view, particularly the Boateng link. After trying to bring down their wage bill, they are going to sign an unreliable cnut who has been on £170k a week? And send one of their better players the other way?

He would be cup-tied for the Champions League as well.

First of all I dont see why Milan want a lose cannon like him and secondly I am worried City might be more focused now that he is going to go.
It would bring some stability but at the same weaken their attack. Unless they have got someone lined up to replace him I can't see the transfer going through, more likely to happen in summer.

They'll get Falcao to replace him. Falcao and Aguero.. yep..

That would match ROo and RVP imo, only combo possible other than Ronnie/Messi to match is Kun/Falcao

On a side note, wouldn't pay £10mil for Balo now, all attitude, a lot of POTENTIAL talent, that's it for me.

Falcao looks like the obvious choice but I doubt Atletico will let him leave in January.

Was nice of him to invite The Sun to his leaving do.

I'm assuming he did, considering there's nothing else in that article to suggest he actually did have a leaving do, let alone what he did at it.

If Milan really want him, then they don't deserve to be in better place than they are at right now.