Mario Balotelli

I think it's a finer line than we want to admit. If Cantona played like Balotelli would we be viewing his antics in quite the same way. Having said that Cantona seemingly never fecked around with us.

I don't like Balitelli, but I do like the fact he's not Michael Owen, he is at least a bit different.

Did you forget him assaulting a fan during a game? If that isn't classed as fecking around...

Anyway Cantona was 26 when he came to us and by then had sort of managed to learn to behave or at least most of the time.

People forget Balotelli's still only 22 and yet at 21 years of age he was the best player on the field in a Manchester Derby and a European Championship Semi Final, that's not something you manage when you're of average talent. In a starring role for a Fiorentina, Napoli, Athletico, Spurs level club I think he'd be brilliant one day.

The blind leading the blind. :lol:

Tevez: I want to help Balotelli

Tevez said: "I'm always keen to help him and keep him going through these kind of moments, so he doesn't make the same mistakes that I did in the past."
The 28-year-old Argentina striker, who eventually returned to the City side to win a Premier League winner's medal last term,added: "I try to help Mario. I talk to him personally, on and off the pitch.
"I've been in that moment like him.
Tevez did not feel the training-ground incident with Mancini, which was sparked by a tackle from Balotelli on Scott Sinclair, was a big deal.
"There are these kind of things that have happened at all the clubs I've been, but here at City the spotlight is always on us, as it is always on Roberto and Mario," he said.
"So here it always comes out - but this kind of thing happens everywhere."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/football-tevez-want-help-mario-072903165.html

Berlusconi: Balotelli a ´rotten apple´

AC Milan president Silvio Berlusconi has scoffed at rumours the club could sign Mario Balotelli, describing the star as a 'rotten apple'.
It was thought Balotelli could have been brought to Milan, but the 76-year-old denied the club were interested in the Manchester City man.

"The name of Balotelli never came into my thoughts, he is a rotten apple and could infect every group where he goes, even Milan," he said to reporters.

Berlusconi refused to comment on the future of boss Massimiliano Allegri, saying he was unsure whether he would remain in charge next season, but admitted there was little chance of securing the services of former Barcelona boss Pep Guardiola.

"(You ask) if Allegri will stay at Milan next season? I have to say the truth? Please, ask me another question," he said.

"I always tried to bring him (Guardiola) to Milan, because over the last (few) years Barcelona played the best football.

"Until last year our team had high class champions that could play football in Guardiola's style, but now the chances that he can come here are very low."

The Milan president was also keen to call for support from the San Siro fans and to show faith in the youngsters while they redevelop the squad.

"We are dealing with a lot of young players. We decided that we did not want a 'top player' over 21-years-old as we want to re-build," he said.

"Fans must always follow the team with great passion and attachment but need to wait two to three years for AC Milan, after 26 years of success, for the success to come back."

Milan sit in seventh place in this season's Serie A with 30 points from 19 games.

It is a shame that coaches like Mourniho and Guardiola have little interest in taking on genuine challenges anymore. I think that both will only be interested in posts where they can buy a great deal of their success. You would have thought that rebuilding an A C Milan side through youth would have been an admirable challenge for a manager.

It is a shame that coaches like Mourniho and Guardiola have little interest in taking on genuine challenges anymore. I think that both will only be interested in posts where they can buy a great deal of their success. You would have thought that rebuilding an A C Milan side through youth would have been an admirable challenge for a manager.

It would be but I wouldn't want to coach in Italy, so I can't blame them.

Tevez taking Balotelli under his wings is hillarious.. i cant begin to imagine what the conversations will be like..

Marios%20new%20hair.ashx

Its hardly just a haircut with him though, is it?

Well in this case it is, the whole reason the topic was bumped was to show the hair. He's done nothing else of any note since the "fight" of course he is a bellend but he's not done anything wrong here just changed his hair.

Gone for the Sisqo I see. Eyes are bloodshot to feck too, definitely zooted out when he made this decision.

Well in this case it is, the whole reason the topic was bumped was to show the hair. He's done nothing else of any note since the "fight" of course he is a bellend but he's not done anything wrong here just changed his hair.

The hair reeks of someone seeking attention, dont you think? Considering everything Mancini says about him, he should focus on keeping his head down, staying out of the spotlight and working. Yet, here he is with a "look at me" haircut. And my comment was considering the entire circus that he has around him, not just the haircut he got now.

The hair reeks of someone seeking attention, dont you think? Considering everything Mancini says about him, he should focus on keeping his head down, staying out of the spotlight and working. Yet, here he is with a "look at me" haircut. And my comment was considering the entire circus that he has around him, not just the haircut he got now.

It's just a haircut, yes it's stupid but he's 22 years old, Rio had bleach blonde hair when he joined us. I don't know if it's an attention seeking exercise or people just get on his back over any little thing. I don't particularly like him but these last 2 incidents he's been involved in (if you count a haircut as an incident) aren't bad at all. I'm also sure he's had the blonde mohawk bit for ages it's just he's grown the side and dyed that to. A footballer of his reputation will never avoid the spotlight, shit haircut or not. If it wasn't a haircut the press would find something else to talk about in a couple of daysl.

It's just a haircut, yes it's stupid but he's 22 years old, Rio had bleach blonde hair when he joined us. I don't know if it's an attention seeking exercise or people just get on his back over any little thing. I don't particularly like him but these last 2 incidents he's been involved in (if you count a haircut as an incident) aren't bad at all. I'm also sure he's had the blonde mohawk bit for ages it's just he's grown the side and dyed that to. A footballer of his reputation will never avoid the spotlight, shit haircut or not. If it wasn't a haircut the press would find something else to talk about in a couple of daysl.

22yrs is old enough if you ask me. Yet, my point about him is not about that anyways. If Balotelli was someone without so many issues with a steady career, i dont think a new haircut would even create much of a stir. Its just that in his case, his off field antics grab more attention than his performances. And am sure he realises that. After his latest bust up with Mancini being all over the papers, surely the sensible thing to do would be to lay low and play football? Yet, here he is with a new weird haircut. It is attention seeking. Talking about reputation, its his off field reputation that gets him the spotlights, nothing good about that. If he cuts it out, the media wont get something else to talk about in couple of days. Its him that invites the circus.

Personally, i've always found himself an amusing lad. He has his weird moments but i always believed he'd cut it out with time and mature, improve as a footballer too. It just doesnt seem to happen though.

22yrs is old enough if you ask me. Yet, my point about him is not about that anyways. If Balotelli was someone without so many issues with a steady career, i dont think a new haircut would even create much of a stir. Its just that in his case, his off field antics grab more attention than his performances. And am sure he realises that. After his latest bust up with Mancini being all over the papers, surely the sensible thing to do would be to lay low and play football? Yet, here he is with a new weird haircut. It is attention seeking. Talking about reputation, its his off field reputation that gets him the spotlights, nothing good about that. If he cuts it out, the media wont get something else to talk about in couple of days. Its him that invites the circus.

Personally, i've always found himself an amusing lad. He has his weird moments but i always believed he'd cut it out with time and mature, improve as a footballer too. It just doesnt seem to happen though.

22 years old is probably a lot different when you're on £150,000 a week and have a shit load of free time. I imagine it would change most people you have to do something to pass the time.

The media would find something to talk about, they always do with players like that. It's similar to De Gea and the keeping situation I suppose, they will criticize everything he does because he's foreign and that's happening with Balotelli. Most the stuff he's involved with isn't that big of a deal, this being the prime example but because of who he is the media jump on it and slate him, for what? He's literally done nothing wrong.

Some of the stuff is inexcusable but he is a young lad, stuff like a shit haircut and putting army camo on a Bentley is hardly the end of the world. I bet if he was English the media would be portraying it as some hilarious antics but because it's Balotelli there has to be some hidden meaning that he's lost the plot or is an attention seeker. I swear Defoe had bleach blonde hair about 3 months ago, was he seeking attention? Was Alan Smith when he did it? Maybe Balotelli just fancied trying it out.

Rubbish hair style, but not unexpected from him. Saying that nothing wrong with him having it either other than making himself look like a fool.

Most people tend to eat scrambled egg Mario, not wear it. He's even got a sprig of something to garnish the creation.

Reminds ms of that time the Romanians [at lest i think it was them] went to the Euros with their wacky haircuts.