Manchester United vs. Tottenham Hotspur

Harry Redknapp said the other day Spurs were going to rotate some of the squad players looks like there first 11 to me. Anyway looking forward to this.

"Glory Glory Tottenham Hotspur"

For that, I hope we beat them 11-0 now

Like the look of the team tonight , looks well balanced and should turn over spurs.
OT looks almost empty in parts , the lagging rain and stupid prices wont help,lets hope our fans can make themselves heard.

COME ON UNITED

Ah, I nearly lowered my guard there and forgot what a muppet fest it can be in this thread during a game...

Whose the muppet?

He's been here how many years? Still playing the same: sometimes good, sometimes average

Like the look of the team tonight , looks well balanced and should turn over spurs.
OT looks almost empty in parts , the lagging rain and stupid prices wont help,lets hope our fans can make themselves heard.

COME ON UNITED

Didier says.."Its a f*cking disgrace"

Gonna be a difficult game this, I'd be happy with a replay.
facepalm.jpg

I'd hazard a guess that the average age of the Spurs starting XI is lower than that of Man. Utd's

Seriously?

PIG -27
Neville - 34
Vidic - 28
Brown - 30
Da Laet - 21
Park - 28
Obertan - 20
Anderson - 21
Gibson - 22
Welbeck - 19
Berbatov - 28

Average Age - 25.2

Gomes - 28
Bale - 20
Dawson - 26
Bassong - 23
Hutton - 24
Bentley - 25
Lennon - 22
Jenas - 26
Palacios - 25
Keane - 29
Defoe - 27

Average age - 25

Not a whole lot of difference there. Gary Neville drags our average down!

maybe stating the obvious here , but the conditions are going to play a big part in this game , there is even snow forcast tonigh.
The ground already loooks very wet and it raining very heavy

Places like OT have all the undersoil heating and what not. The surface is only likely to be affected by heavy rainfall.