Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing how much you guys underrate Hernandez yet overrate Smalling! If you like sell us Hernandez and you keep Smalling in your first team! Win win.

Lol. I'd sell you Hernandez for 25m+ in a heart beat. He's pretty wank tbh. Yes he scored from all of 2 yards but his overall control and link up play is quite poor. He's a poacher. Not much else. He's improved since he came to the club but he's 4th or 5th in our pecking order.

I'd be happy to flog him for big money and promote Will Keane. James Wilson is only a couple of years away from making the first team squad too.

Wasn't there a ref who celebrated a goal after playing advantage? Poll maybe?

That's all that was. He tried to play advantage and he was disappointed in his decision rather than that Swansea didn't capitalise. Looks bad but nothing in it.

Never been a fan of Fletcher, so it's saying something when I say he has been my man of the half.

Valencia has a awful lot of goodwill with me, but it's worn really thin with me today.

Smalling isn't a RB, but you can't fault his commitment, he's trying to make things happen.
You fecking what!?

As for the Dean reaction, pretty sure he was annoyed that he gave them advantage and then they lost the ball instantly. Possibly frustrated with himself?

Wait, seriously? Hernadez has missed 2 clear chances, failed to create a shot in a one on one and lost the ball virtually every other time he touched. Yes, he scored when it would have been impossible to miss, but if that was RVP or even Welbeck getting those chances, we'd be up.

The problem with being exclusively a finisher is that if you're not finishing chances, you're not offering anything.

As for Smalling, I don't even know where to begin. He'd make Ronaldo look bad if he had to share a wing with him. Every ball is weighted wrong, played into the wrong place and half the time it's not even in the vague directino of a team mate. I don't blame him, he's a centre back, but he's arguably the worst passer of a ball we've had in my memory.

He missed a clear chance, the volley was very difficult. He scored a goal and you are underrating him if you think that it was so easy. The defender was right there but his moving is excellent and fooled the defender again. His all round play has been excellent as it has been his passing, he also made a half chance for Valencia. I don't know what you are watching.

Smalling made that mistake on the goal but he hasn't been near as bad as you are making. Made good runs forward and hasn't lost the ball many times. He isn't a right back but he is doing a good job there today.

Lol. I'd sell you Hernandez for 25m+ in a heart beat. He's pretty wank tbh. Yes he scored from all of 2 yards but his overall control and link up play is quite poor. He's a poacher. Not much else. He's improved since he came to the club but he's 4th or 5th in our pecking order.

I'd be happy to flog him for big money and promote Will Keane. James Wilson is only a couple of years away from making the first team squad too.

This is a terrible terrible post. Just fecking terrible.

Might sound petty but Moyes doesn't seem to like Hernandez. No reaction to the goal and when Hernandez tried that volley David looked ready to murder him.

Nah, I doubt it's just Hernandez mate, I bet that the person-who-operates-the-fecking-camera is just showing those weird reactions to make a non-story. I'm sure that Moyes is well aware that the whole team plays average at best plus our defending is a ticking bomb so there's hardly anything to celebrate.

That's all that was. He tried to play advantage and he was disappointed in his decision rather than that Swansea didn't capitalise. Looks bad but nothing in it.
Of course. It's just funny. But when that ref celebrated with an air-punch if I remember correctly, it looked way worse.

Well if I see people suggest they would rather sleep or go out and get food than watch their club after a dodgy 6 months I am going to obviously question their commitment.

Is that fair?

Your response was stupid.

Meh. No one needs you to be judge and jury on any one else's commitment.

Of course. It's just funny. But when that ref celebrated with an air-punch if I remember correctly, it looked way worse.

:lol: Refs just love getting stuff right. He probably sat watching MOTD that night with his nags around his ankles rubbing one off listening to Shearer and Hansen say he made a great call.

:rolleyes: quite honestly one of the worst post I have read in this or any match day thread.

Or you could just feck off and then everyone here wins.

If you cant handle it then dont come on the thread. The truth is Hernandez is a lovely little player, who would do well at most clubs, yet I see week in week out him being critisized on here. If hes really not rated my United then sell him somewhere who does rate him. At least with Mata we all agree hes a quality player, regardless of whether hes rated by the manager.

Almost as terrible as your response. It's just my opinion. Get over it. It's ok to disagree without being a wanker about it.

Sorry, but if you are on a United forum calling one of the most popular players "wank" then expect to get called out on it you clueless twat.

If you cant handle it then dont come on the thread. The truth is Hernandez is a lovely little player, who would do well at most clubs, yet I see week in week out him being critisized on here. If hes really not rated my United then sell him somewhere who does rate him. At least with Mata we all agree hes a quality player, regardless of whether hes rated by the manager.
Your reasoning contains so much logic.

Sell a player because nobheads on an internet forum criticise him.

I like most right minded United fans love Hernandez and believe is he had a run in the team he'd be prolific.

:rolleyes: quite honestly one of the worst post I have read in this or any match day thread.

Care to say why? I don't particularly rate Hernandez. Think his all round play isn't very good and would sell for big money. What's so controversial that you mincers are getting so wound up about? I've never rate him much. Impact sub for me. But don't worry, I'm not asking you to go along with me. Also hardly controversial to say he is behind rvp, Rooney and wile beck in the pecking order.

He'll probably chose today to bag a hattrick now of course.

Rob, you're on a wum recently I swear. First that RVP-Welbeck talk, now implying we don't rate Hernandez. We do, but we can as well see things that are still not working as intended from him. Many people here have praised the progress to his general link up play but - for me - the ball is still bouncing off his foot at times, but I believe that this can be explained with the very little time he gets recently. He just doesn't 'feel the game' at times.

which is quite something.

The part from scoring from two yards is fantastic. It's like Swansea defenders weren't there and Chicha was on an one to one chance with the keeper.

Most people on here love Chicha. In reality though, he has been almost completely ineffectual in recent times. This is not solely his fault, because he gets rare opportunities and we don't have the players to supply a goal poacher like him currently. A lot of people would be gutted if he was to leave, myself included.

Well yeah, probably because you've made your mind up before actually watching anything.

In fact I was a big fan of both players when they initially came into the team, but they seem to getting worse with every game. Cleverley very rarely looks for the ball, and often shies away from it, which is the complete opposite of what he did when he first got promoted to the first team. He plays the safe ball almost all the time, sideways and back to our main 2 playmakers, the centre backs.

Enough has been said about Valencia. I won't even go there.

Most people on here love Chicha. In reality though, he has been almost completely ineffectual in recent times. This is not solely his fault, because he gets rare opportunities and we don't have the players to supply a goal poacher like him currently. A lot of people would be gutted if he was to leave, myself included.

Matchday threads make it look as if half of you guys really dont rate him.

Sorry, but if you are on a United forum calling one of the most popular players "wank" then expect to get called out on it you clueless twat.

Christ, you're such a baby. I'm sorry I called him 'a bit wank'.

He's a good poacher but I don't rate him particularly highly as an all round footballer.

Status
Not open for further replies.