Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Fletch was never the greatest passer in his peak but his passing stands out a mile here in this current crop.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
Has anyone pointed out that Smalling is not a right back?? feck sake David, I mean he is not a right back, at all.

MoneyMay

Some people think if they post a popular opinion it will make them a good poster as opposed to rating the players by their actual performances. None of those players have played particularly bad.
It's annoying, it's almost as though it's based on past (poor) performances, rather than what we're seeing now. Hernandez has done a good job of holding the ball and he also scored the equaliser. Good half from him.

RedDevilCanuck

Quite dreamy - blue eyes, blond hair, tanned skin
Very concerning that after such a devastating illness, Fletcher is a more decisive passer than Cleverley.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
I swear Welbeck didn't touch the ball for about 25 minutes at one point.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
It's annoying, it's almost as though it's based on past (poor) performances, rather than what we're seeing now. Hernandez has done a good job of holding the ball and he also scored the equaliser. Good half from him.

That's all true, but he's also messed up several moves that looked promising. All in all though it's better form him and the goal should help him.

manusteve

The tempo is so fecking slow, plays right into Swansea's hands. Looks like a league match between two middle table sides.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Yeah Fletcher has been excellent! Pretty good half so far, created a few chances, hopefully we can put a couple away in the second half.

Hectic

Supports
30fps
Very concerning that after such a devastating illness, Fletcher is a more decisive passer than Cleverley.
He was a better passer before, and has got over his illness? It's not really concerning is it. It's like Carrick having a horrible illness and then coming back, as long as he is fit he'd still be better than Cleverley.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
It's not sanctimonious, it's just correct.

You support your team through thick and thin, thats just how it works.
I'll always support United but since I moved to the states, half the games are at 6am. After getting home from work at 2am on Friday night, it's a lot harder to get up at 5.45 to watch them put in shite performances against the likes of west brom. Only to have to be back at work by 9am. The worse we get, the more of these early games I sleep through. If that makes me a shit fan by other people's standards, then so be it.

I just don't think we should be telling other people how to express their support when we have no idea about their circumstances. It's arrogant.

Thisistheone

Great to see Fletch playing well. Was a beast for us around 2010.

As for Moyes, bit concerned. He looks completely stressed out.

Cina

I can't wait for the season to end.
Odd thing to say, if you don't want to watch the club you support playing football then you probably shouldn't support them.

Maplered

I am a working adult with kids. I watch Utd because they are the club I support.

Would you give up on the club if we were mid table for a few years?
I WOULD LIKE TO LOSE THE MAJORITY OF THE FANS ON THIS FORUM, I am critical but this is a team of internationals in every position almost, players dont become rubbish overnight

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
:confused:

Smalling has been decent so far, Chicharito has been our best player.

Wait, seriously? Hernadez has missed 2 clear chances, failed to create a shot in a one on one and lost the ball virtually every other time he touched. Yes, he scored when it would have been impossible to miss, but if that was RVP or even Welbeck getting those chances, we'd be up.

The problem with being exclusively a finisher is that if you're not finishing chances, you're not offering anything.

As for Smalling, I don't even know where to begin. He'd make Ronaldo look bad if he had to share a wing with him. Every ball is weighted wrong, played into the wrong place and half the time it's not even in the vague directino of a team mate. I don't blame him, he's a centre back, but he's arguably the worst passer of a ball we've had in my memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.