Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.
The negativity on here is terrible. Come on guys, this is our team playing. We should be trying to encourage them. We have seen some average performances in the first half, but it doesn't mean to say that they will remain as such in the second half.

I'll always support United but since I moved to the states, half the games are at 6am. After getting home from work at 2am on Friday night, it's a lot harder to get up at 5.45 to watch them put in shite performances against the likes of west brom. Only to have to be back at work by 9am. The worse we get, the more of these early games I sleep through. If that makes me a shit fan by other people's standards, then so be it.

I just don't think we should be telling other people how to express their support when we have no idea about their circumstances. It's arrogant.

I understand it's tough to watch United full stop from America, and also that its harder to make the effort when we're dog shite, especially when its going to interrupt your real life.

I also really don't think you should care what anyone else thinks, at the end of the day football isn't the most important things in peoples lives.

I just think a lot of people here bristle at the accusation by others that we aren't 'proper' fans, and then don't really act like it when given the chance.

The negativity on here is terrible. Come on guys, this is our team playing. We should be trying to encourage them. We have seen some average performances in the first half, but it doesn't mean to say that they will remain as such in the second half.

I appreciate the intention, but I doubt encouraging them in the matchday thread will make much of an impact! :D

I understand it's tough to watch United full stop from America, and also that its harder to make the effort when we're dog shite, especially when its going to interrupt your real life.

I also really don't think you should care what anyone else thinks, at the end of the day football isn't the most important things in peoples lives.

I just think a lot of people here bristle at the accusation by others that we aren't 'proper' fans, and then don't really act like it when given the chance.

Fair enough mate.

Why do we defend so badly? Cozuelo just walked forward and nobody tackled him.

Unless they're checking Redcafe on their phones during breaks in play, I don't think our encouragement will do them much good.

I'd rather have Fabio wide right than Valencia...

You could swap Smalling and Valencia's positions and there'd be absolutely no difference in our play

Why do we defend so badly? Cozuelo just walked forward and nobody tackled him.
Our defenders at the best of times isn't close to united teams of old and I seriously doubt our current defenders will form a partnership you can class alongside the ones we've had in the last 20 years.

Regarding Smalling, we all know he's not a right back in almost any conceivable way but you have to appluad the fact he's at least trying to be positive and isn't shying away from his task.

It's like playing a bunch of Cadburys Caramels.

Adnan and Zaha warming up. Needs a freshen up.

Status
Not open for further replies.