Manchester United Vs Swansea City

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smores

Great to see Fletcher playing so well but our defence is laughable with Ferdinand and Smalling. Leaking this amount of goals makes every game so bloody difficult

Kostur

海尔的老板

Dean is a weirdo.

In before a dodgy decision.

Meh, 'decent' first half, as in, we and Swansea look shit and I'm happy that we've equalised, good job done by Büttner there ( overall, I'd say that he's been our best attacking player so far, fecked up just 1 cross and his corners have been dangerous ), happy that Chicharito scored, but Jesus fecking Christ, our defending for the goal was laughable, omens from last season when we conceded retarded goals are back it seems.

Fletcher looks very impressive I thought.

MoneyMay

That's all true, but he's also messed up several moves that looked promising. All in all though it's better form him and the goal should help him.
Yeah, I agree. He missed up a long ball and his hold up play should have been better in the box when Welbeck was on the edge, but he's been fine. It's the best all-round performance I've seen from him since the Liverpool game in the Capital One Cup.

Back on level terms. Some credit to the players for that but we really need to get in front now. We still seem happy to gift goals to the opposition at home.

There are positives though. We're finally using the left wing more than we have in ages and it's made us slightly less predictable. Buttner has been heavily involved. Still need to sharpen up our passing from the middle because Hernandez and Welbeck have got into good positions and not made the most of it. Need to start the second half well.

Mad Winger

We're playing well enough, but we're far too dependent on crosses. Yes, I know that we scored from a cross, but there's no way of knowing if that will happen again. Let Kagawa and Welbeck swtich places. Then let Januzaj come on for the player who plays worse.

Fletcher and Büttner are having a great game! Hernandez has also been really good. The rest of the team has been decent/good. No one is playing bad out there. We're doing everything right except for creating clear cut chances without resorting to crosses.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I am a working adult with kids. I watch Utd because they are the club I support.

Would you give up on the club if we were mid table for a few years?
No. I'll never give up on united. Ever. I posted a longer response to another poster that explains my rationale.

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Good in patches, though not really creating to many chances outside of those little purple patches. We have been the better team out there so far, just need to convert it into goals now.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Vine videos feck up the thread.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
That half may as well not have been played. Been a nothing performance from both teams. Buttner put some dangerous crosses in the box, Hernandez has played pretty well for the most part and kagawa has done well too if not being spectacular. I swear some of you lot think he's going to turn into messi and dribble past their whole team and score a few goals, and if he doesn't do that, then kagawa had a bad game or ineffective. Try actually seeing how he keeps possession of the ball and puts others in good opportunities.
Welbeck has hardly had a touch of the ball, smalling isn't a right back. Bi plus is fletcher, he's been class.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Might sound petty but Moyes doesn't seem to like Hernandez. No reaction to the goal and when Hernandez tried that volley David looked ready to murder him.

walsh

He was a better passer before, and has got over his illness? It's not really concerning is it. It's like Carrick having a horrible illness and then coming back, as long as he is fit he'd still be better than Cleverley.
Was going to say, I wasn't aware that bowel conditions were notorious for affecting passing decisiveness :lol:

Ole90+3

United play like they are 5-0. The lack of urgency from any player is extremely frustrating and a tad bit worrying.

I'm so fed up of Valencia and Cleverley.

LR7

Fletcher has been like the Carrick of last season.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Most of Buttners crosses have been excellent. Lots of pace and into the right areas. Beating the first man - What a novelty.

Fletcher's composure and forward passing has been sublime as well. A player who has been out as long as he has commanding the ball and not shying away or showing any signs of nerves... Total warrior.

Godfather

Welbeck has been completey anonymous. Bütnner's been our best player on the pitch so far, Fletch has been good as well. We can win this.

Irwinwastheking

Gimpier than Alex and Feeky
There might be something in a Carrick/Jones/Fletcher midfield. For the big games.

Yep. all very capable midfielders. I have to say that this Fletcher performance is really pleasing me. Sadly Clev seems to be determined to give the ball away once for every good Fletcher ball.

walsh

Might sound petty but Moyes doesn't seem to like Hernandez. No reaction to the goal and when Hernandez tried that volley David looked ready to murder him.
You're definitely reading into this far too much. Didn't celebrate when we equalised because we still had plenty to sort out. I don't see how it's possible for anyone not to like Chicha and I can't imagine the manager having issues with him and playing him quite a lot recently.

Sassy Colin

Death or the gladioli!
Aliens are in control of my tagline & location
Never been a fan of Fletcher, so it's saying something when I say he has been my man of the half.

Valencia has a awful lot of goodwill with me, but it's worn really thin with me today.

Smalling isn't a RB, but you can't fault his commitment, he's trying to make things happen.

lysglimt

Scout
It's not bad....it's just not great. We have totally dominated the game - unfortunately Swansea got that goal which was poor defending from us, but also a great deal of luck for them as the ball touched a player and landed perfectly for Routledge.

Our main problem is our left side defensively - where one player always is alone because Kagawa/Welbeck (whoever should do it) doesn't track back properly

walsh

United play like they are 5-0. The lack of urgency from any player is extremely frustrating and a tad bit worrying.

I'm so fed up of Valencia and Cleverley.
Such a standard post when United aren't winning. Cleverley has been fine in this game and has even done well in recent weeks.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
No. I'll never give up on united. Ever. I posted a longer response to another poster that explains my rationale.
Well if I see people suggest they would rather sleep or go out and get food than watch their club after a dodgy 6 months I am going to obviously question their commitment.

Is that fair?

Your response was stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.