Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Sam Murray.

A very limited left back from the U21's. He has no chance of making it here, but he's a couple of years older (19 to 17) than the much more highly rated Harry Amass who is on the bench. Amass really does have a chance to make it.

Thanks, it was the only name on the team sheet I didnt recognise.

Yoro just has the look of someone that’s going to be world class and I haven’t seen him kick a ball yet.
Just wait for his first mistake/misplaced pass or header and the media will be all over it that we’ve signed an overhyped crap player.

Thought my river was severely delayed. Crazy to have a delay for a friendly.
Probably less crazy than an actual important match, where TV deals make it harder to delay kickoffs.

Anyone in USA able to login and subscribe to MUTV? Can't even login to manutd.com....pathetic

Somehow logged in and opened the match on manutd.com in chrome.

Forgot how much MUTV annoys me. I get that they basically have to be super biased but it grates for me. Also rubbish presenters.
Their top quality streaming in the app bothers me more. 360p who needs more.

Only pre-match I think. That was the case for Rosenborg. The actual match wasn't available

We'll find out in a few minutes. I subscribe to MUTV and could watch the game on my iphone but right now I'm watching the pregame on youtube on my TV. The MUTV app is too janky to watch on my TV .

Sam Murray.

A very limited left back from the U21's. He has no chance of making it here, but he's a couple of years older (19 to 17) than the much more highly rated Harry Amass who is on the bench. Amass really does have a chance to make it.
Suppose whether or not Murray gets a chance depends on luck and how well he can follow instructions to do his job despite his limitations. Some systems allow extremely limited players to stand out if it can play to their strengths. And a huge amount of luck if he becomes the only available LB for a while (which, let's face it, is a possibility here).

I'd also love to see Oyedele get more minutes with the first team. Liked what I saw against Rosenborg.

Probably less crazy than an actual important match, where TV deals make it harder to delay kickoffs.
I mean from an operations stand point. Obviously it makes a lot of sense to delay a meaningless friendly if there are issues.

I'd say he be pivotal in Hojlunds development.
Hoping he can help with his attacking positioning and movement. He's already a lethal finisher. If Ruud can help him make better runs in the box he could become really dangerous

Calm down. Simply saying he isn't ready to be playing for the 1st team despite many asking for him to be given gametime. It's way more important for the youngsters to impress in pre-season than the rest of the squad. This is their chance to prove to the manager they can be trusted. Most players were poor against Rosenborg, but Amass stood out for all the wrong reasons. His side was consistently targeted.

I couldn’t be calmer.

I’m merely pointing out the silliness in making judgements on any players based on last weeks outing. You can act like you gleaned special insight into his limitations because you watched him for 45 minutes of a fitness building exercise, but you didn’t.

The same way people who got excited watching us beat Leeds and Arsenal early in last years preseason thinking Emeran and Hugill were going to feature in the first team jumped the gun too.

How are we playing so far? Pretty strong line up and the new boy straight in

Seing Ruud back in our colors makes me giddy
It does feel good.
His was my first proper transfer saga and he quickly became a favourite. Glad to see him back.

If anyone have a decent river to swim in I'd appreciate it.