Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Doesn’t surprise me the prices are so steep for this one. If the powers at Murrayfield have any say in the matter I’m surprised it isn’t more.

Where is Antony? Did he return late due to international involvement so he’s not ready for selection yet?

The OCD in me can't get over half the senior team wearing their usual squad numbers and the other half not.

Forgot how much MUTV annoys me. I get that they basically have to be super biased but it grates for me. Also rubbish presenters.

Where is Antony? Did he return late due to international involvement so he’s not ready for selection yet?
Rumour is he might get loaned out. Taking the Greenwood approach to getting rid of him.

None of the players that were at the Euros or Copa America are involved.

I’m more interested in Rashford’s whereabouts unless ETH has already given an explanation for his absence?
cheers, hopefully, rashford is on a plane to paris.

If anyone has acquired a way of watching the game through nefarious means then can you please forward it to my inbox so I can contact the authorities.

Jesus Christ list the starting eleven by position for the love of Christ.

How has this never been brought up at a fan forum or in a match day protest or something??
:lol:

I can't say it's ever really bothered me but I think that sounds an amazing protest, I will proudly march with you.