Manchester United vs Rangers (Sat 20th July, 16:00 UK time)

Really exciting to see Leny starting today! Didn't expect him to be involved at all until the tour started. Great to see Amad too. Interesting that Sancho's starting. Let's see if he actually performs. Toby Collyer getting his chance beside Case shows he's in ETH's thinking.

Rashford was just seen walking down M6 to get to Scotland. Licence issues.

According to Henry Winter he was sprinting and looked incredibly strong. Winter also said he looked handsome and mentioned something about his "glistening thighs" for some reason

Forgot how much MUTV annoys me. I get that they basically have to be super biased but it grates for me. Also rubbish presenters.

I have seen American public access shows from the 90s that have more budget and higher production quality than MUTV.

Who is that lad at LB Murray?
Sam Murray.

A very limited left back from the U21's. He has no chance of making it here, but he's a couple of years older (19 to 17) than the much more highly rated Harry Amass who is on the bench. Amass really does have a chance to make it.

Sam Murray.

A very limited left back from the U21's. He has no chance of making it here, but he's a couple of years older (19 to 17) than the much more highly rated Harry Amass who is on the bench. Amass really does have a chance to make it.
Amass needs to improve his positioning big time if he wants to make it here. He was terrible against Rosenborg. Can't afford to be wasting those chances when they come. Don't think he's ready to be playing for the 1st team right now from what I've seen tbh. One the academy watchers are getting a bit carried away with I think.

Amass needs to improve his positioning big time if he wants to make it here. He was terrible against Rosenborg. Can't afford to be wasting those chances when they come. Don't think he's ready to be playing for the 1st team right now from what I've seen tbh. One the academy watchers are getting a bit carried away with I think.
Nah, most of the academy watchers have said he is very talented but isn't ready to start yet for the senior team. It's the moaners who thought they know better and were pushing for him to start because of injuries to Shaw and Malacia.

Ridiculous when games get delayed due to fans not being able to get in. They need to prepare for this and start letting people in a lot earlier then incase this happens.
It’s Murrayfield mate. This is nothing new. Their turnstiles are woeful.

If you’re going to get your knickers in a twist over a fitness run at the very beginning of preseason, then there were 19 players who played against Rosenberg who shouldn’t be playing for the first team.

Nah, most of the academy watchers have said he is very talented but isn't ready to start yet for the senior team. It's the moaners who thought they know better and were pushing for him to start because of injuries to Shaw and Malacia.
Ah, fair enough. Not writing him off, but definitely one that needs to develop a lot before getting any sort of significant minutes.

Thought my river was severely delayed. Crazy to have a delay for a friendly.

To be fair, I think 'us' Academy watchers mostly said during last season's LB issues that, while a very exciting prospect, it was much too early for him to be getting any first team starts.

He's very good on the ball and going forward. And reasonably good defensively. But, yeah, physically and positionally he's still developing and isn't first team ready yet at all. He's mostly been playing for the U18's and only stepped up to the U21's late last season.

He's an exciting prospect with good potential. But definitely not ready yet. Whether he ever makes it here it's too early to say, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't play at a good level, whereas Sam Murray might well be one of those who drops down much lower.

If you’re going to get your knickers in a twist over a fitness run at the very beginning of preseason, then there were 19 players who played against Rosenberg who shouldn’t be playing for the first team.
Calm down. Simply saying he isn't ready to be playing for the 1st team despite many asking for him to be given gametime. It's way more important for the youngsters to impress in pre-season than the rest of the squad. This is their chance to prove to the manager they can be trusted. Most players were poor against Rosenborg, but Amass stood out for all the wrong reasons. His side was consistently targeted.

Yoro just has the look of someone that’s going to be world class and I haven’t seen him kick a ball yet.

Part of me wants to subscribe but this'll be the only preseason game I'll be able to watch because of the horrible US times. What to do? Any decent river?

To be fair, I think 'us' Academy watchers mostly said during last season's LB issues that, while a very exciting prospect, it was much to early for him to be getting any first team starts.

He's very good on the ball and going forward. And reasonably good defensively. But, yeah, physically and positionally he's still developing and isn't first team ready yet at all. He's mostly been playing for the U18's and only stepped up to the U21's late last season.

He's an exciting prospect with good potential. But definitely not ready yet. Whether he ever makes it here it's too early to say, but I'd be very surprised if he didn't play at a good level, whereas Sam Murray might well be one of those who drops down much lower.
Yes, I get the impression it actually might be those that hadn't watched him that were overhyping him. Everything you said here is reasonable.

Part of me wants to subscribe but this'll be the only preseason game I'll be able to watch because of the horrible US times. What to do? Any decent river?

No need to go swimming today. Go to youtube.