Manchester United versus Arsenal at Old Trafford this Sunday, kick off at 4

De Gea didn't do very well with that final shot, but let's face it in equal measure our defense did disappear on him.

Ok I've defended Evra all this time but, feck off Paddy - that clearance was bullshit.

It's happening pretty much every game these days. Earlier I used to be shocked if Evra made a mistake. Now he consistently leaves us exposed.

I've only just remembered, Hernandez is on the pitch.

Damn, the goal gives them hope. We should still batter them in the second half if their defence plays as it did in the first.

Super half but Evra really needs to learn to defend a bit. He's a liability at the back at times.

Fabio on the bench? If so Evra off at HT please, he's yet again the only shaky one. Enough is enough

Shame we let in a goal right at the end. Playing some fantastic football. Yes, it's a depleted side, but you can only feel so sorry for them when they sell their 2 best players a week before the transfer window ends.

Webb's done his best to help Arsenal out.

I love Paddy, but we really should swap him for Sneijder.

I'm shocked at how we defended in the build up to Walcott's goal. Dilly dallying about on the edge of our own box when either someone should've smashed it up the field or at least tried to move the ball up field on the run. Poor...

...still that might be a little smack round the head to stop us getting complacent after what has been a fantastic first half. Regardless of how it ended we have been very, very good and Arsenal haven't been able to do much apart from nothing and like it. Its a bit annoying that one of Arshavin and Jenkinson never got their marching orders and Welbs doing his hammy was bad luck too. Still with the way we're playing we should be able to close this out and get the 3 points.

Bloody good team in the making this. Shame about the Arsenal goal.
Webb's trying too hard to keep Arsenal in the match: Arshavin would clearly prefer to be off.

evans and evra have both been a weak point in our backline. shame.

A double save and a penalty save, that's more like it, DDG. The goal wasn't, but you're learning.

Two lovely goals from Young (possible GOTM?) and Rooney. I'm more upset about Welbeck having to go off than I am about Arsenal scoring.

Terrific half. Arshavin should have been sent off for 2 terrible tackles. We look very good going forward but our midfield needs to do a little bit better protecting the back-4 who went missing for their goal. De Gea should have done better but he's made 3 wonderful saves.

I hope Walcott's goal will keep us focused and determined to score more in the second half..

Although it will also be bit of a lift for Arsenal too.

Evra is going to kill us against the good teams. Again.

Why is Evans such an awkward player, whenever he has the ball at his feet he looks like he is gonna fall over. Clumsy player.

feck sake Evra... Coasting gave Arsenal a lifeline. Lets put some more past them second half.

It's happening pretty much every game these days. Earlier I used to be shocked if Evra made a mistake. Now he consistently leaves us exposed.

He's a huge liability at the back. Every single game he's the one person you can rely on to make a mistake/get skinned/make a positional mistake.