Manchester United versus Arsenal at Old Trafford this Sunday, kick off at 4

poor defending there, de gea perhaps should has done better but it was a 2 v 1 situation in our penalty box. defenders should take the blame.

arshavin is a very lucky man.

Evra didn't clear it and was absent on the left.

Evans couldn't get there in time.

Should De Gea have done better? Maybe, but he should be getting better protection.

Sky really feck me off , nothing about how well we played , all about how Arsenal now have some hope

Have to say the games still on really don't they. Don't want to risk people tuning out.

"3 - 1 all done."

I'd imagine many neutrals would be off.

Not quite sure how Arsenal got through that half with not only a goal but 11 men.

De Gea could have done better but it's not really a howler. Those driven shots often go between the keeper's legs.

Arsenal should be down to 10 and could possibly be down to 9, Webb really is a bit of a cock.

Arshavin should certainly be off. I think that's why Webb is so highly rated, he hates making controversial decisions. bottler

Good half. Evra pulled to central for the goal but we've done well. We've had plenty of attempts and the goal might refocus us for the second half. It was getting too easy and that's usually when mistakes happen. De Gea's had a good half, it was a good hit from Walcott. It's a shame about welbeck but if we play like that in the second half, we'll be ok.

Should be playing against 10 men if the ref was competent. Game would have been over. As it is, the late goal means Arsenal still have hope.

Though DDG should've saved that, that was a shite clearance from evra.

Now they'll come firing long shots at DDG in the second half.

Couldn't care less about the goal that was a cracking half of football.

How Evans got the same punishment as Arshavin is beyond me

We have battered them. I put 3-1 and 4-1 bets on before the game kicked off for the simple reason that De Gea is shaky but we would batter them. Pleased with that so far

Refs only come in two varieties: those who give everything the home crowd shouts for, and those who give nothing, in order to appear unbiased.

Quality in attack and scored two good goals with our first being about perseverance vs shit defending. Really sad to see Danny limp off, hopefully it's not too bad.

His injury and De Gea's feck up are the only low points of the half, and Evans was partly to blame as he stayed in and played Walcott on.

I hope we murder then in the 2nd half, i am pissed off with that conceded goal right before half-time.

Last time Webb officiated at OT, he was hell bent on extending the title race.

Today he's been against us again. Wonder if the "Mr. Man United" bullshit will stop?

:lol:

Just saw a replay of the goal. Evra left our whole left side exposed. Mad defending.

I can't stand Sczez...Scezzec...Sczczce...Chez, but fair play to him - he was inches away from saving two brilliant goals from Young & Rooney.

And it was all going so well DDG..
Disappointed for him. What a boost it would have been to get a clean sheet this game.

Now after the break i'm sure they'll all start firing long shots at him again.

Fuming from the fact that Webb's kept them in the game. Terrible, terrible half from him.

Great display from our boys, gutted for Welbeck.

Gutted for Danny. Showing so much promise, the international break couldn't come at a better time for him. He has so much talent, could bag 10 - 15 goals this season.