Manchester United versus Arsenal at Old Trafford this Sunday, kick off at 4

Anyone in US watching on Fox Soccer (DirectTv provider) have their game go to shit? I've fecking missed the 3rd goal because of it.

fist time I have seen wellbeck close up this season hes now a fecking beast ,hope his hamstring is not to bad......he really puts himself about

Anderson as a corner taker has potential IMO. He gets nice pace on it as well as whip. Just needs to put it further from the keeper.

the smart thing to do when webb is the ref is to get booked fast

he wont book you again because he hates to give red cards so, from that moment on, you will be able to foul, maim, kill, rape and plunder

Now that i'm less nervous about the result, feel really bad for Welbeck.
Real shame

Feeling bad for Wenger TBH.

Why? He brought it all upon himself. His philosophy is totally flawed, bringing through youngsters is admirable but he needs to remember people still play football after the age of 26. They're often better at it by then too.

This has been a great first half from us. Arsenal are shit.

I can't believe how much whinging there has been in this thread about Howard Webb. Get over it, you fecking crybabies. He's not bent and he's not anti-United. How hard is it to just enjoy a great performance without resorting to RAWK-like nonsense?

I love how comfortable EVERYONE is on the ball. Hard to say why but we've hit a different level of expression on the pitch so far this season.

2u9mhdd.jpg

If Rooney scored that then I think I'd have died laughing

I bloody love this team. Lots of pace, energy, skill, enthusiasm with work rate and sense of responsibility to the team.

I love how comfortable EVERYONE is on the ball. Hard to say why but we've hit a different level of expression on the pitch so far this season.

Thing is we're not moving up the gears, we just have one now it seems and its quick.