Manchester United versus Arsenal at Old Trafford this Sunday, kick off at 4

I'd bring Rio on for Evans. Hasn't had the best if halves and on a yellow.
Think we should really go for it this half. Early in the season I know but won't get many better chances of improving that goal difference

I predict FT 6-1

Superb first half from us overall, blistering until the last minute. Pleased that Welbeck again got a goal, gutted he's now injured when it was all going so well for him. Great first goal for Ashley Young and Rooney is keeping up his great start to the season also.

Glad for De Gea he saved the penalty, and made a few good saves. It'll do him the world of good. I don't agree with people jumping on him for their goal. Is this what's going to happen now? Every single goal he concedes, and every single one of them is deemed his fault? feck off. We switched off before half time there, complacency set in with being 3-0 up. Hopefully their goal will waken us up a bit.

Good thing is we have more goals in us, I can see us scoring again if we play like we did first half.

Rio for Evans, pretty pretty please.

Lets get an early goal and end any hope that they have. We've been fantastic and hopefully it continues.

i am still wary we given arsenal some decent chances to scores, they are still a threat going forward, we cannot be complacent.

Quality in attack and scored two good goals with our first being about perseverance vs shit defending. Really sad to see Danny limp off, hopefully it's not too bad.

His injury and De Gea's feck up are the only low points of the half, and Evans was partly to blame as he stayed in and played Walcott on.

Come on mate, that was hardly a feck up.

Having see the last goal again, I don't see any fault by De Gea at all. It was a strong shot, little to no time to react. When those shots are saved it's more a case of the ball hitting the keepers legs rather than the keeper moving to meet the ball. Van der Sar conceded a few like that. No problem for me.

I'd bring Rio on for Evans. Hasn't had the best if halves and on a yellow.
Think we should really go for it this half. Early in the season I know but won't get many better chances of improving that goal difference

I predict FT 6-1

With Sheringham getting the sixth

Looking at the replay of the Arsenal goal there it makes you wonder what Evra is thinking of at times during games when he defends like that. As for De Gea not saving it he wont be the only goalkeeper caught out with a similar shot like that this season but SKY wanting to continue the weak link routine just for something to say to knock him.

The dity little meerkat should have seen red for that second tackle but Webb either didn't see it as the replays showed or he thought the contact wasn't as bad as it looked but it was a bad miss. As for the Jenkinson foul it would have been harsh to be a red even though Young could have got the ball it wasn't the clearest of prevention of a goal but another ref might have seen it the other way on the day just one of those.

Part of the reason De Gea conceded was that he anticipated a pass (leaving an open goal for the other attacker); sadly, Walcott took a shot instead.

Walcott first English player to score against United in the league since 1998 :eek:

........ something like that