Man United appoint Moyes | Round, Woods, Lumsden, P Neville in; Giggs player/coach; Albert stays

Is that an estate car? IS THAT AN ESTATE CAR? This isn't Everton, mate. Leave the car you bring the dogs to the beach in at home.

BOEyR8UCUAA1mIG.png:large

Do we still have Strudwick and Joyce? There'll be some coaches leftover too, I imagine? Nicky Butts, perhaps?
I think so, yes. The major ones have been replaced, I think because Steele, Phelan and Rene have left. The rest should be the same I am guessing, plus Scholes as well now.

The Sky Sports report said he arrived shortly after 8am. Shortly after? So he was late on his first day on the job?

He has some explaining to do on Friday

I really hope Moyes and the new backroom staff are up to it, because I fear the latter will not.

However, wish them all the best.

Now get some new players in Moyes!

I'm fairly sure he's just rammed that bloke behind him off the road, and driven away from the scene of the crime. Twat.

:lol: Racing down the strip towards Carrington, plowing every vehicle, man and woman aside that dare challenge his oncoming path. Thats our Dave!

When will he address the unwashed masses?

Expected him to make an overhaul of backroom staff. He needs to know his staff are completely on his side and ones that he can trust. If Rene stayed, he may have wanted to recommend some of Fergie's ideas, which isn't bad, but Moyes needs to make United his own.

Let's hope De Gea has a good bond with Woods.

Jimmy:
2811035771-06112011214013.jpg

Chris Woods:
zp_woods_1204.jpg

Steve Round:
Steve_Round_13_280_1360611a.jpg

Breathe it in lads.

when are they having their holidays?

Im a bit nervous now lads. He's been at Carrington 2 hours now and we've not had Thiago, Bale or Ronaldo announced yet! I expect all three by lunch time, make it happen David.

Does Steve Round wear shorts? please somebody confirm!

Is that an estate car? IS THAT AN ESTATE CAR? This isn't Everton, mate. Leave the car you bring the dogs to the beach in at home.

Looking stressed already... his stress lines will only get deeper!

On the other hand, Fergie aged well.

Eagerly awaiting a Natalie Sawyer "triple transfer swoop" moment.

Coaches called Round, Woods and Jimmy doesn't count.

Jimmy Lumsden looks like Gazza and Mick McCarthy had a baby. Which then drank whiskey for 864 solid days.

955455549AE34BE7B54E0E3F706E853B.ashx

The suit could've been better. 5/10.

his shoes are clean and polished - good start.

Not wearing a red tie and the knot is a half Windsor.

What is this, a night out with your wife? I am disappointed.