Man City's inevitable Treble

Modric out. Everything falling their way.
Oh, thank God! Now Carlo can't play the Modric+Kroos combo that he prefers in all the big games. Against Citeh, a midfield that old is suicide. I assume Tchouaméni will start, alongside Kroos and Valverde, with Camavinga remaining at LB since Mendy is constantly crocked and Alaba hasn't played well there.

Last edited:
Kinda funny how they can still finish the season with nothing.

CL - Madrid are capable of stopping them
PL - Not over yet
FAC - One of game against United, anything can happen

PL - Not over yet

That won't be happening

PL - Not over yet

Maybe they can still somehow loss a cup match though.

Do you really think Arsenal can win the title over them now?

Be realistic.

They’ll probably have to lift the premier league in an away ground (with their last 2 games away). Will be the biggest crowd they’ve lifted the trophy in front of.

They won’t win the UCL. They will fumble the final

Their next two games in the PL are Leeds and Everton.

Allardyce and Dyche masterclasses incoming to stop them winning the league :drool:

Nah mate. If they get to the final there’s no way they’ll lose.

Utd in the FA cup final will give them more resistance than either of the Italian sides on the CL final.

Inter/AC could do a Chelsea on them.

People acting like we're gonna stomp Madrid and United. Madrid are CL goats, no one is better at coming through adversity than they are. They can win pretty, win ugly and pull off miracles. That tie is a coin flip imho.
Last time we played United we lost too, that game is not a forgone conclusion either.

If we get past Big Sam in the league I think its likely we'll get that one done. Given Arsenal have Newcastle at the weekend, we could be potentially 3 or 4 points ahead with a game in hand which would be a phenomenal position with our reamining fixtures.

Right now, I'm barely confident of winning the league, see the FA Cup final as maybe a 60-40 kinda game and the Madrid tie as a 50-50.
Its quite likely we'll get at least one of the three but its not yet even close to likely we get all 3.

People acting like we're gonna stomp Madrid and United. Madrid are CL goats, no one is better at coming through adversity than they are. They can win pretty, win ugly and pull off miracles. That tie is a coin flip imho.
Last time we played United we lost too, that game is not a forgone conclusion either.

If we get past Big Sam in the league I think its likely we'll get that one done. Given Arsenal have Newcastle at the weekend, we could be potentially 3 or 4 points ahead with a game in hand which would be a phenomenal position with our reamining fixtures.

Right now, I'm barely confident of winning the league, see the FA Cup final as maybe a 60-40 kinda game and the Madrid tie as a 50-50.
Its quite likely we'll get at least one of the three but its not yet even close to likely we get all 3.

You are being somewhat pessimistic because you’re a fan, it’s typical to be so, just see United fans sweating about top four. To neutral observers, you are massive favorites for each of the three competitions you have left and it would be a surprise to most if you lost any from here. If ever a club could be “expected” to win the treble from here, it’s your lot. Unfortunately.

You are a very different animal to the team we faced at Old Trafford in January,also your Champions League hoodoo will finally end now that Haaland is bulldozing everything in sight

Last edited:
Their next two games in the PL are Leeds and Everton.

Allardyce and Dyche masterclasses incoming to stop them winning the league :drool:
They can draw both and you still won’t make up that GD.

It’s up to Don Carlo and Utd to stop them, the former much more likely.

You should beat Madrid. Your team is far far better than theirs. Ancelotti will probably get sacked soon. They’re looking and the wake up it’s CL can’t always work. The field this year in Europe is wank.

Maybe they can still somehow loss a cup match though.

Do you really think Arsenal can win the title over them now?

Be realistic.
They need to drop 5 points in 5 games with their harder games being the last two. It’s done - Arsenal aren’t winning all their remaining games anyway. The cheats will be champions again.

You should beat Madrid. Your team is far far better than theirs. Ancelotti will probably get sacked soon. They’re looking and the wake up it’s CL can’t always work. The field this year in Europe is wank.

Ancelloti isn't getting sacked, he said this was his last season managing club football.

Feels like City will win their 4 remaining games and make it 14 on the trot to finish off the season. Hope I am wrong. Real is probably the best to stop them winning the treble. I think that one is virtually a 50-50

Yea, we're definitely going to be the ones to dent their treble hopes :lol:

Definitely backing Real to win tonight, I hope its a rout.
I think Madrid have been riding their luck massively in this competition for a while now.
Reminds me of when Barca were fading but still pulling results out until they came against Bayern who destroyed them.
Unfortunately I feel a repeat of that is more likely

I think Madrid have been riding their luck massively in this competition for a while now.
Reminds me of when Barca were fading but still pulling results out until they came against Bayern who destroyed them.
Unfortunately I feel a repeat of that is more likely

Real have already won the Copa Del Ray and cant win the league title so are free to throw everything theyve got at this while City cant as they still have to win their League and FA Cup games.

Unfortunately I think this will be a resounding city win.

Nah mate. If they get to the final there’s no way they’ll lose.

Essentially Madrid is their CL final! If they win that, it’s done.

Utd in the FA cup final will give them more resistance than either of the Italian sides on the CL final.

Mate, we've all seen United play over the past couple of weeks, i'm not sure it's the right timing to boast about the superiority of the PL. Over one game, a player like Leao or Lautaro Martinez could cause real trouble for their defence.

City are still nothing special away from home in UCL, but got away with it, advantage City as they are at home in return leg.

Hopefully they’ll get found guilty of financial doping and this treble won’t be recognised anyway

Even if they do it doesn’t really matter dose it. Everything they win, are and have is a product of cheating. Not 1 single player or staff member would be anywhere near city if it wasn’t for their illegal money.

Mate, we've all seen United play over the past couple of weeks, i'm not sure it's the right timing to boast about the superiority of the PL. Over one game, a player like Leao or Lautaro Martinez could cause real trouble for their defence.
It's not just about the PL being superior. It's the fact that our game will be a derby.