Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ll never forget Ngolo Kante going home to some Chelsea fans flat after mosque and having some Chinese and playing fifa and now bossing it in a champions league final.

What a guy..,

I think I even get what he was trying to do with his 3 players up front, putting massive pressure at their 3 CBs but so far it's not working at all and they just get passed by way too easily and once that happens the 3 CMs are up against 5 players and their defense needs to step up too high to compensate for that leaving gaps all over the place.
That makes sense, but why completely alter your approach if you're going into the match as the stronger team?

Rudiger has been incredible since tuchel came in
Imagine him trying to have sex, he’d miss the hole
He'd finish in 20 seconds by man in those 20 seconds he'd change angle and pace 200 times and still miss the G spot

Foden is such a twat asking for handball for that.

Beside Foden and Werner chances this half have been like watching paint dry.

As a Manchester United fan, watching this is a bit sickening, even more so after we couldn't even win the Europa League yet alone trying to win the biggest prize in club football but hey, it is the European Cup Final & ideally I want Chelsea to win, the lesser of two evils so to speak.

I'm actually really enjoying the match so far. Both teams looking pretty dangerous although City is playing with 12 with Werner on their side

It’s certainly been better than the last two CL finals. Great end to end match.