Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Very good final so far. At least it’s entertaining

Feel bad for Abraham really, have to wonder if he would be scoring some of these chances.

HE won't be getting those chances. Werner's work rate and movement is very good. Always Chelsea's dangerous attacker.

Chelsea.

So this is what a well drilled, balanced and organised team looks like. Only taken Tuchel a few months.
Yep, Tuchel has worked wonders with that squad. If they can grab a striker who can actually finish they'd be in for a shout for the league next season.

He gets flak but I like Werner. I think he’ll catch fire next season and score plenty.

I’m with you. He’s great at everything else, and aside from this season, his finishing is good. His finishing will go back to its usual level. Not sure what is wrong with him this season (confidence? nerves?)

Athlete first, footballer second

He's a good footballer - does most things right. Just doesn't have the composure in front of goal.

Tbf chance 2 and 3 weren't easy. 1st one should be easy but lots of players seem to miss the ball swinging at almost 90 degrees

HE won't be getting those chances. Werner's work rate and movement is very good. Always Chelsea's dangerous attacker.
He must be getting some chances though considering he’s scored the same amount of goals in much fewer matches.

Werner doesn’t care if it’s a CL final or a meaningless league game, he will mess up golden opportunities. Not phased by the occasion at all. I respect his commitment to his craft.

City's style of play suits Chelsea under Tuchel. Defend deep and hit on the counter with the pace they have upfront.
Stones and Dias have been a bit shaky at the moment so that has helped them but they need to make it count. Once Stones and Dias find their feet, I don't see Chelsea creating more chances

Werner doesn’t care if it’s a CL final or a meaningless league game, he will mess up golden opportunities. Not phased by the occasion at all. I respect his commitment to his craft.

:lol:

Imagine if Tuchel’s contract situation wasn’t so unclear, Chelsea would’ve been 5-0 up by now.

City's style of play suits Chelsea under Tuchel. Defend deep and hit on the counter with the pace they have upfront.
Stones and Dias have been a bit shaky at the moment so that has helped them but they need to make it count. Once Stones and Dias find their feet, I don't see Chelsea creating more chances

What .. Chelsea aren't defending deep.