Man City v Chelsea - The Champions League Final...

Who will win the Champions League final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Chelsea need to take their chances before they tire out and Pep changes the midfield at half time.

I remember we were destroying city in the first half a couple of months ago, so lets all calm down on the Tuchel hype shall we.

Yep.
You don't get anything for "winning" the first 20mins. Especially when it's still 0-0.

So this is what a final looks like when two teams actually look like they want to win

Don't see the fuss about James. Sterling has done him a few times already but for a poor touch

Pretty much his MO, isn't it? Completely overthink an important match, outsmart himself and implode due to weird formations.

I think I even get what he was trying to do with his 3 players up front, putting massive pressure at their 3 CBs but so far it's not working at all and they just get passed by way too easily and once that happens the 3 CMs are up against 5 players and their defense needs to step up too high to compensate for that leaving gaps all over the place.

Another tactical master class by Guardiola against Tuchel. :lol:

I know, right? We predicted this weeks ago after Chelsea won at the Etihad but the Guardiola sycophants weren’t having it. Another example of him out-nerding himself and confusing his own team in the process. Baffling stuff yet again.

That’s a tackle and a half :eek: As good as a goal almost as that looked like it was going into the bottom corner from Foden.