Luis Nani | 2012/13 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah if he doesn't start against Chelsea, then it certainly looks like he's leaving.

Makes sense with us trying to sign Lucas in the summer.

I kept the faith during the long drawn-out exits of Tevez, and even Pogba - but I've learnt from those sagas and now I've no optimism in the face of signs to the contrary.

I think he's gone, and we won't get anything like his value for him.

Didn't played well at all. Looks very out of confidence. One nice shit and good pass to RVP in the second half and that was it.

He needs to play more. He looked a bit rusty but the spark was evident since his introduction. We need to get our wingers looking as sharp as possible. They can't be benched for too much of the season.

Came on and looked well up for it and then seemed to disappear for the most part.

Not hugely surprising I guess after being out of the team, needs to play to get back into it.

Didn't played well at all. Looks very out of confidence. One nice shit and good pass to RVP in the second half and that was it.

Clearly things are not all well with regards to him behind the scenes. I don't expect him to get back to his best unless whatever is wrong gets sorted.

No idea as to why he's just not getting his game time. Probably the best winger we have and one of the team's better players when it comes to ability. Fergie obviously doesn't seem that keen on him and it wouldn't be a shock to see him go. A shame really.

No idea as to why he's just not getting his game time. Probably the best winger we have and one of the team's better players when it comes to ability. Fergie obviously doesn't seem that keen on him and it wouldn't be a shock to see him go. A shame really.

Because when given a chance he hasnt been playing well, at all?

How can he play GOOD when he isn't playing? His last two apps were rather forced subs then Fergie's willingness to play him.

Should be playing in a game like this. Don't see what Hernandez offers in such a system when we already have the best 2 strikers in the league starting.

Let's see...two goals ?

You're a fecking tit if you're not wumming.

I thought he was alright, still looks like he lacks a bit of confidence atm but he played some good first time balls, some didn't come off but they can't all and it's what we needed as we were chasing the winner, he put in one really good ball where the goalie gut injured and tracked back well. Should have had a goal if rvp had looked up after nani put him in.

Nani has always performed best after given a run of games. It's no surprise that playing him sporadically is causing sporadic (at best) form.

The signs don't look good but remember Fergie did start Nani in plenty of games early season when Rooney was out.

I think he's not in the side because out of our attackers he's been one of the most out of form and frustrating this season and it's no surprise he's been out of the side since the game at Anfield. Before then he was a regular in the starting eleven.

Upto him to win his place back, simple as that.

Amazing that our fastest, best dribbling, trickiest and most skilled player can't get a start.

If he's off then it will be a monumental cock-up on Fergie's part.

Tevez was a douch bag, Berbatov had to go. Nani's ceiling is much higher than these players and has produced the goods for the last 3 seasons.

I don't want United to turn into a team that loses its best players.

Exactly. Hernandez proved him entirely wrong.

Tbf Hernandez had one of his best games in the shirt, don't think it was that unreasonable a comment that he'd prefer Nani over Hernandez or that Nani could bring more to the side given he's a more established player and neither are in great form.

"ffs"

Grow up and stop getting worked up over a typo.

What are you babbling on about? Who's getting worked up over a type?

I'm pointing out that you were acting like a cock by quoting somebody in another thread and saying that their post was after the match when it wasn't. Why lie about it?

Calm down baby, have a piece of cheese.

You're getting worked up over nothing, not me. Jesus I'd hate to see what you'd be like with real life problems. You'd probably go on a rampage.

Who's getting worked up?

You acted a cock and when you were pulled up on it your reaction isn't to hold you hands up, rather go on the offensive. Nice one.

Something seriously not right with this Nani situation. Seems he is completely out of favour and he looks poor when he gets any game-time. Very disappointing, considering just how good a player it looked like he was going to become.

Let's see...two goals ?

You're a fecking tit if you're not wumming.

I have been proved wrong, i never thought hernandez had it in him to play the way he did tonight and i'm pretty sure i wouldn't have been the only one so enough of the insults eh

Status
Not open for further replies.