Lisandro Martinez | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Nice. Hopefully agreed today, medical tomorrow and he can join us in Melbourne(?)

peridigm

Last time Bailly played at RB was a CL game where he had to feign an injury 30 minutes in and be subbed off because he looked like Bambi on ice and was getting murdered.
Is that the same match Dalot came on and we knocked PSG out or was it the first match of the tie?

horsechoker

The Caf's Ezza.
Can he actually play DM?

In games against top teams if we could have him, de Jong and Fred it could be a decent midfield

poleglass red

My mate follows Ajax, he says the 5 ft 9 height stat is generous, he reckons he is closer to 4 ft 11

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Im hoping this is moving now because de Jong is settled and we know exactly how much he will cost, and the budget to get both and Eriksen is sorted.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Good signing for me, he's a footballer who is very good on the ball and can also defend as witnessed in the Champions league.

AndySmith1990

Fantastic news. Ten Hag gets another of his targets. Hopefully there won't be too much insufferable moaning about money and height

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
This one is confusing me. We’re not playing 3 at the back, and we’re not paying that much for him to sit on the bench. Could see him playing DM but then the Eriksen signing doesn’t make a ton of sense. Won’t play LB since we just signed Malacia.

Are we just about to pay this much for a utility player? I doubt it. My best guess is that he will take Maguire’s place and play alongside him if Varane is injured. I expect Varane to have a great year so can’t see him being benched.
Why would Maguire be retained as captain if he is not gonna be first choice?

FatTails

A bit worried about him being so minuscule but because we will be dominating the ball and playing a high line, hopefully that will mean that the fact that he’s infinitesimal won’t come into play much.

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
So this is close then! Hoping this is a sign that we simply look to dominate teams now the way City do. Exciting times.

marktan

Camavinga isn’t a DM. Tchouameni isn’t his replacement.

Martinez by definition can’t possibly be poorly scouted we have someone who has literally spent years working with him.

Malacia our first and only signing so far has never played under ten Hag.

It’s honestly impressive that you got so much so wrong in such a small space.
I meant Casemiro, wrote camavinga for some reason.

He can very easily be scouted poorly - it's all down to one person assuming the skill level from a poor Dutch league will translate to the PL.

Status
Not open for further replies.