Lisandro Martinez | Signs for United

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the consensus over there.
They actually don't seem to be as delusional as most of their fan base, kinda like them.
I don't visit Arsenal Mania but i highly doubt Edu will keep pushing hard for Martinez for the price being quoted, or Martinez will pick Arsenal over Man Utd. For 50m unless he will replace Tierney as LB starter, the money doesn't make sense.

his constant rehashing of information is starting to grind my gears. Nothings changed. no need to post the same thing every 12 hours, wonder how many times he's tweeted the words 'Ten Hag considers him a priority target' since the window opened

I know what you mean, complete nothing update

I don't visit Arsenal Mania but i highly doubt Edu will keep pushing hard for Martinez for the price being quoted, or Martinez will pick Arsenal over Man Utd. For 50m unless he will replace Tierney as LB starter, the money doesn't make sense.
I will say that most Arsenal fans I've encountered talking about this transfer have actually been extremely reasonable. It's only really been the AFTV-obsessed Twitter morons that have been particularly silly.

I will say that most Arsenal fans I've encountered talking about this transfer have actually been extremely reasonable. It's only really been the AFTV-obsessed Twitter morons that have been particularly silly.
To be honest for 50M I would rather spend the money on a right winger that can score 10-15 goals a season as Pepe replacement. Saka can't play every game. Too bad Raphinha, just like Vlahovic, has zero interest to join Arsenal.

For the most part, fairly reasonable.

A few lashing out though :lol:
Why do I get a feeling that I know who wrote it :lol:
I don't know, I'm not really well versus on artetea's quirks and such.
Is he the kinda guy to really obsess over a target? How much are you lot willing to pay up?

But yeah in normal circumstances I doubt he'll choose you over us.

Why do I get a feeling that I know who wrote it :lol:

I don't know, I'm not really well versus on artetea's quirks and such.
Is he the kinda guy to really obsess over a target? How much are you lot willing to pay up?

But yeah in normal circumstances I doubt he'll choose you over us.
I just don't remember other than Ben White (as a starter) Edu paid that kind of money for defense. I would say Edu probably already gave up on Martinez and moved on to cheaper option like Grimaldo for 8m. That is just my guess. Arsenal's main issue last season is Big Chance created(rank 17)and scoring goals. so it is better spend money to improve those areas.

Premier League Club Stats - Big Chances Created

But if Arteta give up on Tierney then it is another story.

Last edited:
We must be pretty convinced he'll pick us if we've matched their asking price.

they should feck right off if they reject that. This price is more than generous. Munich fleece them in two players for peanuts, but when it comes to united the price is triple!!
Mazraoui was out of contract and signed for Bayern on a free. Gravenberch only had one year left on his deal.

Martinez' contract at Ajax runs until 2025. Completely different circumstances regarding those transfers.

think this should get done soon.

he’s made it clear he wants to leave and we’ve paid the extra ajax wanted.

let’s hope he tells arsenal to stick it

That one is done and dusted.

Martinez, Eriksen and Malacia is a positive start to the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.