6.7 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win the Europa League and one of the other two cups, as well as being a WC winner, an outside for the Ballon D'Or?

Is there any centre back who is as influential in bringing the ball out of defence as him? Against Leicester two goals came from him winning the ball back or initiating things. Today again it was his pass out to Shaw and that’s not counting other numerous times.

He’s an excellent defender but his distribution and ability to start moves is better than most DMs

If we win the Europa League and one of the other two cups, as well as being a WC winner, an outside for the Ballon D'Or?
Nah, the other Argentine shortie will get it by default. You don’t put on a Qatari cloak and lift the World Cup trophy then miss out on Ballon d’Or.

I said it, like a month ago, after a long look, he sits on the highest table of the most naturally gifted players who have graced OT.

He sits on the highest table with Scholes on just natural ability on the ball. His lowest ceiling, like Scholes, is the highest of the players he plays with and extremely noticable when it happens.

My God there is pass he fizzled it through, it was blocked by Barca player, if that had gone through, it would have been Messi like assist. Anyone with the gif of the same?

Incredible player, who is hugely talented.

I love him. The only thing that winds me up is that passes back to De Gea too much.
I always cringe when that happens because I know it's most likely a loss of possession due to DeGea hoofing and poor distribution.

His signing was used as stick to beat EtH, now is there any ManUtd fan who is not a fan of this player?

Unbelievably good player, worth every cent.

I mentioned him before we signed him but he is even better than i expected.

Composure 99
Aggression 99
Ball control 99
First touch 99
Acceleration 99
Balance 99
Agility 99
Tackling 99
Awareness 99
Leadership 99
Positioning 99
Passing 99

He'd be worth it if he cost 100m, the guy has barely put a foot wrong all season.

It's good that EtH didnt care about buying players he's familiar with in Antony, Martinez and Malacia.

He'd be worth it if he cost 100m, the guy has barely put a foot wrong all season.

It's good that EtH didnt care about buying players he's familiar with in Antony, Martinez and Malacia.
Yup. This is one occasion I’m glad a manager went ahead and signed players he knows well. What a great summer of transfers that was.

Composure 99
Aggression 99
Ball control 99
First touch 99
Acceleration 99
Balance 99
Agility 99
Tackling 99
Awareness 99
Leadership 99
Positioning 99
Passing 99

:D

- Not far off. He's an exceptional player. He's got absolutely everything.

There’s not a centre half in the world I’d rather have than Licha. World class in everything he does

I'm short so he is my role model. Basically from him I learned if you can be both short and hard at the same time and I don't mean sexually.

I said it, like a month ago, after a long look, he sits on the highest table of the most naturally gifted players who have graced OT.

He sits on the highest table with Scholes on just natural ability on the ball. His lowest ceiling, like Scholes, is the highest of the players he plays with and extremely noticable when it happens.

My God there is pass he fizzled it through, it was blocked by Barca player, if that had gone through, it would have been Messi like assist. Anyone with the gif of the same?

Incredible player, who is hugely talented.
Fairly certain it was to Shaw who'd have been 1v1 with the keeper :lol:

Is there any centre back who is as influential in bringing the ball out of defence as him? Against Leicester two goals came from him winning the ball back or initiating things. Today again it was his pass out to Shaw and that’s not counting other numerous times.

He’s an excellent defender but his distribution and ability to start moves is better than most DMs
Brilliant player and reader of the game. Which is why I don't get why EtH didn't put him in midfield when Case was out

Rio was talking on Vibe with 5 earlier this week about his visit to OT, and how he had to good time chatting with the players, when he was asked about whether he has met Martinez, he went "stern handshake, that's enough for me" :lol:

Fairly certain it was to Shaw who'd have been 1v1 with the keeper :lol:
Yep, that one.

Kounde stretched full body and blocked the pass.

The whole team (both teams) was on the right, then Licha gets the ball, fizzles in a pass low and hard, not over the top, from center of the field to almost a 1v1 for Shaw. Incredible men.

I wish I could post the video here, just phenomenal how a great vision he has.

He's never clumsy on the ball, never. After many years of clumsy footballers in Manchester, we now have our very own who is very very good on the ball.

Ditto. Quality and character. With him and Casemiro on the pitch we're never getting bullied. Don't want to jinx it but he's got such great discipline for a hard-man too.

Martinez's aggression and Varane's calm. It reminds me of Vidic/Ferdinand.

totally agree. great passing

I always cringe when that happens because I know it's most likely a loss of possession due to DeGea hoofing and poor distribution.
He does it to stretch the opposition as much as possible when the only options are either to give it back to De Gea or hoof it himself.

It is absolutely the right thing to do.

Was brilliant, again, yesterday. Deep deep pockets.

His defending on the front foot is a joy to watch. And his passing, ridiculous. He's just a fantastic footballer, with all the traits you want in a united centerback.

He's the best CB in the PL for me at the moment. Absolutely magnificent footballer too.

He does it to stretch the opposition as much as possible when the only options are either to give it back to De Gea or hoof it himself.

It is absolutely the right thing to do.
Yeah I get that part and most teams do that. However teams with better ball playing keepers manage to distribute the ball right, to either flank or find players in space which keeps possession for the team. In our case, DeGea is awful at keeping possession and mediocre on the ball which means every time Martinez or any of our defenders pass the ball back to him and an opposition's player as much as try to head toward DeGea's direction, he automatically loses possession because he hoofs and distribute it inaccurately.

Status
Not open for further replies.