Music Linkin Park - Top 5

Very tough list to make:

1. Papercut
2. In The End
3. Pts.Of.Authority
4. Faint
5. Bleed It Out

Also love Breaking The Habit, Somewhere I Belong, Numb, From The Inside, Figuore.09

I mean the best of the best have been mentioned already. But to be different I would add these to the list:

The Catalyst
Castle of Glass
Iridescent
Wastelands
Battle Symphony

I'm watching them Live In Texas right now. Used to watch it over and over as a kid, it's actually bringing a tear to my eye :(

Too many good songs songs to put into a list of five but..

In The End
Papercut
My December
By Myself
Bleed It Out

I'm watching them Live In Texas right now. Used to watch it over and over as a kid, it's actually bringing a tear to my eye :(

In The End
Papercut
My December
By Myself
Bleed It Out
What an amazing concert that was.

Their best live concert ever? Chester's voice was amazing back then.

In The End
Papercut
My December
By Myself
Bleed It Out
My December is a tune! I also like A Place For My Head and anything off of the reanimation album.

In the end
Numb
Leave out all the rest
A place for my head
What ive done/somewhere i belong
One step closer

Never listened to their new stuff after new divide.

I'm really enjoying the fact that I can't tell whether or not this is satire. It tickles me.

Replacing the lead singer of a band that has been going for years with a woman is definitely a woke decision. She sounds like someone doing karaoke. She just doesn't have a voice that suits the bands style of music. You can think it is satire all you want but there are fans of the band all over the internet that think the same.

Linkin Park without Chester? Might as well just change the band name. His voice was so unique.

Replacing the lead singer of a band that has been going for years with a woman is definitely a woke decision. She sounds like someone doing karaoke. She just doesn't have a voice that suits the bands style of music. You can think it is satire all you want but there are fans of the band all over the internet that think the same.

You know the lead singer is dead, right? He wasn't replaced.

You're also telling on yourself by claiming something is woke just because it involves a woman.

She’s supposed to be a proper wrong’en but I listened to the live set and she is superb

I seen them at Manchester Apollo years ago and it was amazing

Last edited:
Gone back and forth all day, mixed feelings. My favourite band ever, came out in my teenage years and nothing has ever topped their first two albums for me. While they aren’t trying to replace Chester, it’s inevitable that you’re going to automatically compare it when they’re doing the originals.

That said she’s absolutely brilliant and has been for a long. While it’s hard to accept Linkin Park without Chester, she absolutely smashed it on most of the songs. Mixed reaction online but let’s not forget Chester had the same for a lot of his career and spent a long time by quite a lot of people saying he sounded like a ‘whiney screaming’ person who couldn’t sing. She sounded great with the band, it’s just going to be hard for her to match the emotion and feeling of those songs that Chester made you feel, even more so now after what we know about him and what happened.

Still absolutely buzzing for new music especially with her at the forefront, I’m expecting a few heavier songs. Bit gutted they sprung the tour on us for three weeks time as I probably can’t afford the tickets but will definitely go next year when they tour properly, hoping they do Glastonbury.

Terrible decision to move to a female vocalist, woke culture gone mad.

Anyone using the word ‘woke’ to describe something has lost the argument before it’s even started. Such a brain dead word promoted by the far right to describe stuff they don’t like.

Full Milkshake Duck
Yep.

She is well and truly indocrinated it seems.

Going for a female vocalist to replace Chester was a great idea. Just a shame they didnt choose one who could sing, or even scream without her voice cracking.
Putting aside the being in an evil cult and going on to defending a rapist, if one can, I'm not a fan of her singing style when trying to copy Chester.

She can actually sing, but the screaming and shouting parts she mixes in way too much. Chester controlled the difference between and knew when to just not add that extra into it, she is just trying to roar through it all.

Also, that new song sucks.

Anyone using the word ‘woke’ to describe something has lost the argument before it’s even started. Such a brain dead word promoted by the far right to describe stuff they don’t like.
:lol:

Truuuuuuue.

Cover of this when?

You and @rimaldo first.

Crawling was horrific. Terrible out of tone.

Some songs were a bit better but crawling was bad!
Not sure what you're hearing really. My only issue was she overdid the crowd singalong bits. Never been a huge fan of that.

Holy shit, you were serious. Think on your thought processes.

Not sure what you're hearing really. My only issue was she overdid the crowd singalong bits. Never been a huge fan of that.

Hearing this and her voice out of tune and all over the place before trying to scream especially around the minute mark.

Bleed it out at the end was a bit better but that was only screaming and not having to try to sing in tune.
Maybe she’ll get better. I’m not even exaggerating when saying I was shocked how bad she was tbh to be chosen as the singer.