Let’s all laugh at Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
gCnNenk.jpg

:lol:

I'm surprised it took 5 pages for someone to speak up against this small time, pathetic opportunistic waste of a thread. Good on you random Dutch fellow!

All laughing aside, it's sad to see how deeply associated Löw is with his butt sniffing.

As if you guys never take a sniff to check your ass status.

All laughing aside, it's sad to see how deeply associated Löw is with his butt sniffing.

As if you guys never take a sniff to check your ass status.
The difference is that most of us know better to not do it shamelessly in pubic, let alone on live TV.

What has happened to them? I remember last world cup they were talked of as a young team full of up and coming talent that were nailed on to dominate for years to come.

What has happened to them? I remember last world cup they were talked of as a young team full of up and coming talent that were nailed on to dominate for years to come.
They'll be back in four years with a new spine of players at their peak imo.

Süle, Ginter, Kimmich, Tah, Goretzka, Meyer, Can, Weigl, Sane, Brandt, Werner are all born between '94 and '96 and I'm probably forgetting a few up and coming talents as well. That's already 11 players who'll be between 26-28 in Qatar '22.

I'm sure they'll be back. This tournament was probably just a wakeup call.

Germany have been in 12 major finals since 1966 (6 World Cup finals and 6 European Championships finals).

England have been in zero.

So I won't be laughing at anyone until the deficit has been reduced to at least 1-12.

Yeah lets all laugh about Germany who won 3WC and 2EC in 44 years . How much did England win since 1966?? Show a lill respect please .

Let the small timers have their fun, this kind of opportunity only comes once in a lifetime!

They have been so good they have killed some of the entertainment in a lot of tournaments for the neutral viewer, imo. I have grown to dislike them a bit over the years, so here it comes:

Let the small timers have their fun, this kind of opportunity only comes once in a lifetime!
:lol: What's wrong with laughing at Germany ? Seriously Germany's supporters, wheter they're Germans or not are so self absorbed and lack sense of humor. Banter is part of football, if you're not ready to take it just don't come to read the forum so soon after an embarassing defeat

Status
Not open for further replies.