Let’s all laugh at Germany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely need to be laughed at by everyone because it was atrocious from the players and it all started with the manager. He obviously didn't have a god damned clue as to what his starting XI should be going into this. Started two players that absolutely stunk up the first game, starting Gortetzka, having no urgency in the first half thinking we'd just roll over S. Korea.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: - Germany this world cup.

:lol: lololololololol :lol: :lol: :lol: lolololo :lol:
:lol: lololololololo :lol:lololo :lol:lololol :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lolol :lol: :lol: :lol: lololol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Man, the fact you put a extra smile bellow the "L" is annoying for some reason.

What's the story behind all the hate for Germany?

Don't get me wrong, i don't give a feck that they're out, but not sure where the hate comes form that's all.
World War 2 probably plays a part..

Though it's also always fun to see favourites flop in purely footballing matters. Also Germany has been pretty dominant over England in the past 50 years in head to head fixtures.

ayXPq6Y_460s.jpg

I don't understand why Neuer had to come out at the time he did. Not like he was gonna do a Messi. Should've waited for a corner at least.

World War 2 probably plays a part..

Though it's also always fun to see favourites flop in purely footballing matters. Also Germany has been pretty dominant over England in the past 50 years in head to head fixtures.

See, that was my initial reaction. But then i thought "nah, surely not" Bit pathetic if it is.

I'm going to lean more towards the football side of things.

See, that was my initial reaction. But then i thought "nah, surely not" Bit pathetic if it is.

I'm going to lean more towards the football side of things.
England and Germany have a long standing dislike at a lot of levels... the general public might be fine with each other but in a sense they're rivals at national level, probably part due to the history. I'm just guessing, but theres a lot of that around the world so it's probably the case. It's how any national team rivalries are born. Pretty much never anything to do with football related matters.

Kroos & Kimmich look levels above the rest of the team. They should be made skipper & vice captain after this in my opinion. Not taking Sane was mental, he could have offered a threat they never showed in the entire tournament

Brandt looks decent I guess. Muller, Hummels, Boateng, Neuer, Ozil, etc are finished, If I was Germany's manager I'd never pick them again. Ter Stagen is better anyway.
Ozil and Boateng are both donkeys now. In particular I cant believe how much Boateng has aged/slowed down in just a year.

I was laughing at them until I saw this German girl I have / had a crush on in tears, looking absolutely devastated.
Broke my heart :(

Indeed. The Germans don't even consider the English rivals. Much more concerned with the Dutch.
We're only concerned with the Dutch when they qualify :cool:.

The English don't really feature in Germany's thoughts much (unless we play them, of course), Italy is the real rival.

Really an underwhelming team, Gomez is still a striker for them. Draxler doesn't get a sniff at PSG, Werner is completely unproven and Muller hasn't been good for years.

Kroos is class, Kimmich is solid and Hummels is OK. But a real lack of class.

Never seen such a slow and lethargic German side. Their tendency to pass it around and keep possession was infuriating and I'm not even German.

Every time they went direct, they looked a hell of a lot more dangerous.

Some of the older players just didn't look up to it. In particular, I thought Muller had an absolutely abysmal tournament.

Yeah lets all laugh about Germany who won 3WC and 2EC in 44 years . How much did England win since 1966?? Show a lill respect please .

Shut up, its football not a war :lol: What's the point if we can't laugh at Ze Germans losing?

Yeah lets all laugh about Sonny1972 who organized 26 parties and 12 successful birthdays in 11 years. How much fun have you all provided since 2007?? Show a lil respect please.

Status
Not open for further replies.