La Liga 2024/25

In the last 5 years, Barca won 1 league title. Atletico 1 also. Madrid 3. They had a good start last season as well before collapsing.

Barca need to perform in the CL again to truly be back. The domestic league is one thing, but it's the group stage exits and the humiliations in the CL that have hurt them the most.

However, in the last ten years they've won it five times to Real Madrid's four...............and that includes during Madrid's peak three-peat era!

But yes, not getting shit done in the CL is a huge detraction to their image as a giant club indeed!

Has Alvarez scored a goal yet? City pulled a blinder with that deal.
Granted he has played a lot of football and needs rest

However, in the last ten years they've won it five times to Real Madrid's four...............and that includes during Madrid's peak three-peat era!

But yes, not getting shit done in the CL is a huge detraction to their image as a giant club indeed!
I'm not sure what to expect from them in the CL this season. They were unimpressive in the group stage last year, then were better than PSG in the semis but bottled it. I need to see them against the likes of City, Bayern, Inter to gauge where they really at.

They had 3 of the 4 best players in the world in the greatest attack in european football history for 3 years and got 2 Leagues and 1 CL out of it. Then Messi still best player in the world 3 times a week for another 2 seasons and they dropped 3 goal leads to Roma and Liverpool starting Shaquiri and Origi

If anything, it's Barcelona who underperformed

I like this plan, and would like to subscribe to its newsletter