La Liga 2024/25

Knew it would happen, simply can't get a win against these feckers anymore.

Disappointing game. Atletico not ambitious enough at home. Madrid ending the game with six defenders.

Trouble is a lot of these clubs are actually terrified of their Ultras.
Madrid and Barcelona have kicked theirs out of the stadiums(though barcelona's are making a comeback these days it seems). Atletico Madrid though, they actively cooperate with them. And these are neo-nazis, too

They were planning to enter the stadium wearing masks for this, so they could not be identified and racially abuse Vini, but the geniuses made the plan public online so the league and authorities were able to crack down on it and stop them in advance...

Madrid and Barcelona have kicked theirs out of the stadiums(though barcelona's are making a comeback these days it seems). Atletico Madrid though, they actively cooperate with them. And these are neo-nazis, too

They were planning to enter the stadium wearing masks for this, so they could not be identified and racially abuse Vini, but the geniuses made the plan public online so the league and authorities were able to crack down on it and stop them in advance...
Was mad to still see a few people wearing balaclavas to a football game.

For once La Liga was actually proactive too

They call Real Franco's team, but wasn't he actually an Atletico fan and only attached himself to you because you were so successful.

They call Real Franco's team, but wasn't he actually an Atletico fan and only attached himself to you because you were so successful.
Franco didn't care for football. His people in power were madridistas and atletico originally was the air force's team iirc

Not that it matters nowadays. Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico all have neo-nazi ultras, like several other clubs

Franco didn't care for football. His people in power were madridistas and atletico originally was the air force's team iirc

Not that it matters nowadays. Madrid, Barcelona and Atletico all have neo-nazi ultras, like several other clubs
Unfortunately that is true.

Game after game it looks more likely there is no turning this around.

It's getting better now.

More like from shite to less shite.

Mbappe looks like damaged goods. What a a waste of money and effort. Turns the ball over to Villareal every single time like he plays for them. Vini terrorizes their defense. Such a contrast.

Mbappe looks like damaged goods. What a a waste of money and effort. Turns the ball over to Villareal every single time like he plays for them. Vini terrorizes their defense. Such a contrast.
I would have thought and hoped he'd get better shape wise but he's really been bad for the last 2 years. He's wasted years of development at PSG

He really should be on the bench

I think there's a lot of jumping the gun on Mbappe on this page and I think he'll prove everyone wrong. He's a glorious player and he'll prove it once he settles in.

I think there's a lot of jumping the gun on Mbappe on this page and I think he'll prove everyone wrong. He's a glorious player and he'll prove it once he settles in.
Thing is: I thought he looked poor at PSG last season. And his game has been atrocious with us so far. Could he turn it around? Sure but game by game it looks the same.

Welp, Carvajal might be out for the rest of the season.

Why would any non-Madrid fan watch our games this season :lol: I struggle to get through them.
To be honest, it's not just this season. For a couple of seasons now I find Madrids football a a bit meh. You guys are incredibly tough mentally and know how to win games but it's just not very exciting to watch at most times.

Thing is: I thought he looked poor at PSG last season. And his game has been atrocious with us so far. Could he turn it around? Sure but game by game it looks the same.
He has been poor in a dysfunctional team this season to be fair to him. Only 2 shots on target at home...

To be honest, it's not just this season. For a couple of seasons now I find Madrids football a a bit meh. You guys are incredibly tough mentally and know how to win games but it's just not very exciting to watch at most times.
At least in previous seasons there was more to the games itself. Comebacks or running up the score with some great individual play. This season it has been rough.
He has been poor in a dysfunctional team this season to be fair to him. Only 2 shots on target at home...
All of the players are though. He can’t dribble past anyone and his passing is very mediocre. Look at how Vini is tormenting the defenders. Mbappe looks like an amateur in comparison.
Supposedly best team in the world innit ? We ask the same question with United but with more legitimacy :smirk:
We ain’t even top 5 at the moment :lol:

I would have thought and hoped he'd get better shape wise but he's really been bad for the last 2 years. He's wasted years of development at PSG
I feel like he has lost a step, I remember him being incredibly fast a few seasons ago but it doesn't feel the same now.

Considering his age, it's seems like a career ending injury. Huge loss for Real Madrid. The guy is a c*nt but the kind you like to have in your team.

Considering his age, it's seems like a career ending injury. Huge loss for Real Madrid. The guy is a c*nt but the kind you like to have in your team.

We are truely fecked now.

I know Militao played as RB at Porto but it's been a long time since then and we mostly need him as CB. He also needs to recover his best level as footballer after such a long injury.

Lucas Vazquez is big downgrade. He is OK as a rotational player throughout a season, but not as the first option.

Valverde is another possibility as he played important games there under Zidane but he is too good in midfield not to be employed there imo.

We are truely fecked now.

I know Militao played as RB at Porto but it's been a long time since then and we mostly need him as CB. He also needs to recover his best level as footballer after such a long injury.

Lucas Vazquez is big downgrade. He is OK as a rotational player throughout a season, but not as the first option.

Valverde is another possibility as he played important games there under Zidane but he is too good in midfield not to be employed there imo.

It's a hard loss from a tactical standpoint but also because of his attitude and leadership on the pitch. He never gives up and that's part of Real's spirit in the CL.

That's a grim injury. It's hard to see him coming back from it.

Big dent in the Madrid lineup. He's been a key player for a long time now.