La Liga 2024/25

Another ACL, should bump the other thread. Seems like a lot more than there were 10 years ago.

Another ACL, should bump the other thread. Seems like a lot more than there were 10 years ago.

Tbf this was a freak accident with Carvajal basically kicking his own ACL to tears.

I feel like he has lost a step, I remember him being incredibly fast a few seasons ago but it doesn't feel the same now.
Without a doubt he's much slower. Some say he's bulked up too much but it doesn't like it to my eyes. I have no idea how to explain it

Club renew his contract until 2026

Meanwhile, Fede, all world right wing destroyer, will take care of things

Club renew his contract until 2026

Meanwhile, Fede, all world right wing destroyer, will take care of things

He is gonna need a wheelchair by the time he’s 30.

Barca look amazing this year. Apart from the high scoring victories theyre also very easy on the eye. Once Olmo, dejong, Gavi and araujo come back after the international break theyll be a real force. My moneys on them in el clasico

This year's edition of Bayern-Barca will be insane more likely than not.

Barca look amazing this year. Apart from the high scoring victories theyre also very easy on the eye. Once Olmo, dejong, Gavi and araujo come back after the international break theyll be a real force. My moneys on them in el clasico.

Out of those four, Olmo is the added value, while Gavi is the midfield version of Oleguer - basically a mascot, while De Jong and Araujo are the easiest sell in the history - 200M to United and you have just made a fantastic job.

As for the rest, i agree they are favorites in El Clasico, and number one contenders for La Liga. One reason being they have improved their attack substantially over Xavi era - Lewa is firing on all cilinders. While the other being Madrid sucks badly considering personel issues and Carlo having zero idea what to do and how to do it. While in Europe, Madrid has zero chance this season, and the same goes for Barca - whose defensive issues remain. Seeing how a bad team like Alaves was slicing through...well... Flick will need to adapt and stop putting all eggs in the "pressing" basket, because unlike poor teams of La Liga who can`t score for shit against Barca, European teams will.

Bad times for La Liga.

Out of those four, Olmo is the added value, while Gavi is the midfield version of Oleguer - basically a mascot, while De Jong and Araujo are the easiest sell in the history - 200M to United and you have just made a fantastic job.

As for the rest, i agree they are favorites in El Clasico, and number one contenders for La Liga. One reason being they have improved their attack substantially over Xavi era - Lewa is firing on all cilinders. While the other being Madrid sucks badly considering personel issues and Carlo having zero idea what to do and how to do it. While in Europe, Madrid has zero chance this season, and the same goes for Barca - whose defensive issues remain. Seeing how a bad team like Alaves was slicing through...well... Flick will need to adapt and stop putting all eggs in the "pressing" basket, because unlike poor teams of La Liga who can`t score for shit against Barca, European teams will.

Bad times for La Liga.
Gavi is a decent player and even though he’s not starting XI quality he’s still a great option to bring off the bench considering how thin theyre in midfield. I dont agree with De Jong and Araujo. Both are quality and will massively improve them.

As for the UCL, well it remains to be seen. Their defence is really sus especially with that second hand goalie but theres only really a handful of teams that can punish them. I dont think theyll be winning it this year but you never know. Cant see any team keeping a cleansheet against them atm.

If Barsa wins the Clasico they will coast to a league title. Ancelotti simply cannot find solutions to the Kroos absence and Madrid has too many injuries to outgrind teams week in and week out.

I have a feeling Real will exploit Barca's high line to devastating effect. It seems more dangerous to play Flick ball against them than probably any other team.

I have a feeling Real will exploit Barca's high line to devastating effect. It seems more dangerous to play Flick ball against them than probably any other team.
I’m sorry but what :lol: This isn’t even an anti-jinx thing: we legit couldn’t produce a proper attack against fecking Lille. Expectations for us this season should be second in LL and maybe quarterfinals in the CL. It’s a sad outlook what this team has become.

Like nothing is clicking. Vini is a 1-man attack up top, Mbappe and Rodrygo are useless.

Midfield is crying for Kroos, though adding Cama back has been good.

Defense is weak and for the taking. None of them playing good. Rough to watch.

What atrocious defending all around. Deserved for Celta.

What atrocious defending all around. Deserved for Celta.
They could’ve scored like 4.

We’re gonna be torn apart against the likes of Barca and Liverpool.

Hoping Madrid finds their form soon as we are relying on your CL magic to keep Liverpool and City from winning it.

I find Modric more energetic than usual. Maybe he has found the Fountain of Youth.

Football is cruel, Celta has clearly been the better team
Jep, they deserved much more.

Yet again no progress with this team. It’s bizarre how bad we are.

Football is cruel, Celta has clearly been the better team
They only have themselves to blame. Missed 3 or 4 big chances.

Jep, they deserved much more.

Yet again no progress with this team. It’s bizarre how bad we are.
Ancelotti has been awful this season. Zero ideas, tactically inept , bad substitution management and seemingly losing the golden touch in motivating his squad. That said, Florentino hasn't gotten him solid squad players to replace Nacho, Joselu and Kroos. Mbappé was not needed.

Barcelona is going to slaughter them. Their strikers are not as forgiving as Celta's.

They only have themselves to blame. Missed 3 or 4 big chances.

Ancelotti has been awful this season. Zero ideas, tactically inept , bad substitution management and seemingly losing the golden touch in motivating his squad. That said, Florentino hasn't gotten him solid squad players to replace Nacho, Joselu and Kroos. Mbappé was not needed.

Barcelona is going to slaughter them. Their strikers are not as forgiving as Celta's.

Yeah tbf to him he keeps getting a shit deal from Flo and JAS. Losing Kroos especially basically killed our midfield and had cascading effects.

That being said: so much more wrong with this team. And he keeps saying the same thing: we suffer and need to improve. But the latter part isn’t happening.

Suffering FC.