La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that was a yellow then Ronaldo should have had a penalty. Ref is consistent.
That's not how football should work though. He missed the pen but should give Casemiro a 2nd yellow.

Omg the commentator is so cringy I want to punch myself. :mad:

Bloody hell RM so lucky!

Messi is annoying as feck. Does Ronaldo do all the imaginary card waving too?

Ah king of fair play Messi waving for the yellow card.

He was playing fair. Stepped on his foot when he was about to dribble past him which would have been a huge chance for barca with someone of his class at the helm. Asking the ref why he isn't playing fair. Very fair.

Madrid should be down to 9. Clear reds for Marcelo and Casemiro. Casemiro has to murder somebody in a game to be sent off. The amount of harsh fouls this guy gets away with is impressive even for Real Madrid in Spain.

Good game so far. This result suits Madrid so Isco for Benzema should be the next sub. Casemiro will have to be very careful in the second half.

Urgh, i hate the current football world where as soon as you get a yellow card, your next foul - whatever it is, should also be a yellow card. It's nonsense... That's not how it works. If that was Casimero first foul he wouldn't have been booked, because it wasn't worthy of a yellow card.

That's not how football should work though. He missed the pen but should give Casemiro a 2nd yellow.
Yes it is. Ref has laid down the line for the match. He didn't miss the pen, he didn't think it was a pen. He's been consistent.

Good half, think RM will win it 2 -1.

Hoepfully but with this teams defending isn't their strength so I think this could go either way but a draw would be a fair result so far.

It's a foul. Don't see how it has to be a yellow card
He clearly stamped him, which should be a yellow. If he hadn't already been booked he surely would've got a yellow for it.

Ref should have booked and sent casemiro off and then proceeded to book every Barca player who surrounded him.

Maybe Barca players wouldn't surround the ref if he pulls the cards out when he has to. Like when somebody elbows Messi in the face intentionally or when Casemiro fouls him for clear yellows two times.

Madrid should be down to 9. Clear reds for Marcelo and Casemiro. Casemiro has to murder somebody in a game to be sent off. The amount of harsh fouls this guy gets away with is impressive even for Real Madrid in Spain.
Are you talking about Marcelo elbowing Messi? How was that a clear red?

He was playing fair. Stepped on his foot when he was about to dribble past him. Asking the ref why he isn't playing fair. Very fair.

Messi is paid to play football, part of that is getting fouled. It isn't for him to say who should be booked.

Casemiro is an idiot. Same as Bayern match when he escaped Red card by a miracle and now repeating it. He should get a red to stop these idiotic fouls.

Yes, and all Barca fans are going crazy about Casemiro's foul, but they forgot he Penalty to Madird and probably that was a booking for Umtiti as well. I just can't stand this attitude from Barcelona fans and players and I am not a Madrid fan either.

Christ, the game is soft enough as it is. Last thing we need is more cards. Stop moaning.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

He got both decisions wrong.
It's not about two wrongs making a right. He deemed the Ronaldo incident not enough to be a foul. So any other player doing exactly the same will not concede a foul. It's a set point for fouls that he has set and Casemiro is well within that line. Nothing wrong with his calls imo.

Urgh, i hate the current football world where as soon as you get a yellow card, your next foul - whatever it is, should also be a yellow card. It's nonsense... That's not how it works. If that was Casimero first foul he wouldn't have been booked, because it wasn't worthy of a yellow card.
Yellows are always given out far too easy. They can give a yellow for the smallest trip or shirt tug, but a lunging 2 footed challenge can be rated the same. It's gone far too petty, Herreras sending off was the exact example of shit refereeing.

If that was a red , Ronaldo should have penalty. Non biased united fan here.

Status
Not open for further replies.