La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
That wasn't red(Marcelo Messi).No voluntary.I think that nobody complaint in the pitch.Case to the bench.
Bale shouldn't have played.
I think that wasn't a penalty,Cris dived a bit

His elbow was up high but only because of the way he went into the challenge. No intention to hurt Messi, imo. Even Ballague says it wasn't a red and he's very Pro Barca.

Ballague was spot on there, usually when you hit someone with your elbow in La Liga, if it's unintentional it gets settled with a Yellow and that's it.

Red card would be the harshest interpretation

His elbow was up high but only because of the way he went into the challenge. No intention to hurt Messi, imo. Even Ballague says it wasn't a red and he's very Pro Barca.
Pretty sure he prefers Madrid. Think he is an Espanyol fan too.

On a side note and given the current state of the game in La Liga, the Real-Atletico CL derby may become a cardsfest (and still Monaco will put us out, I know, forgive me for the evil thought :rolleyes:)

Surely this can't be a perfect weekend of football (well for some), Man Utd win, Liverpool lose and depending on who you fancy, a Real or Barca win. (Draw would be more of a win for Real)

Ter Stegen is an amazing shot stopper, if only he knew how to defend crosses

Ballague was spot on there, usually when you hit someone with your elbow in La Liga, if it's unintentional it gets settled with a Yellow and that's it.

Red card would be the harshest interpretation
Yeah, I'd agree with a yellow too.

You lucky lucky bastard. Immediately did a search in this https://www.redcafe.net/threads/united-charged-for-failing-to-control-players-vs-chelsea.427268/ but you didn't show up.

Anyway our legends from the 90s were masters of surrounding the referee. Proper bellends

I'm sure i remember whining about Herrera doing it in a match, there is no need for it these days really, especially with all these respect campaigns going on. In the 90s i wasn't really that interested.

This Geordie guy on my stream has me in stitches... He's hilarious :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.