La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casemiro is an idiot. Same as Bayern match when he escaped Red card by a miracle and now repeating it. He should get a red to stop these idiotic fouls.
Nothing idiotic about him. He knows he's not going to be sent off so why not keep doing it?

Messi is paid to play football, part of that is getting fouled. It isn't for him to say who should be booked.
Eagle eyes on you when our players do it and what should be a second yellow for a famous cnut player of the opposition. Hopefully it's an especially popular player from us and in a huge match.

Maybe Barca players wouldn't surround the ref if he pulls the cards out when he has to. Like when somebody elbows Messi in the face intentionally or when Casemiro fouls him for clear yellows two times.

Maybe Barca players should do their jobs and not the referees? The referees are always going to be shit, but it isn't the players jobs to instruct him on how to do his job. The captain is there to have words with the referee if needed. Not the other 10 feckwits who sprint harder to see the ref than to reach a ball.

Casemiro is an idiot. Same as Bayern match when he escaped Red card by a miracle and now repeating it. He should get a red to stop these idiotic fouls.

People say Ander lives too close to the second yellow most games with his tackling, but he's the Spanish Maldini compared to Casemiro

How? Check the rules of violent conduct on the field. Elbowing somebody in the face and fillin him with blood is a red everywhere else except in MMA and the likes.
If he meant it sure. It looked clearly accidental to me though.

Maybe Barca players should do their jobs and not the referees? The referees are always going to be shit, but it isn't the players jobs to instruct him on how to do his job. The captain is there to have words with the referee if needed. Not the other 10 feckwits who sprint harder to see the ref than to reach a ball.

Ah I see. It's perfectly fine for Neymar to be sent off for a stupid yellow and a foul. But not Casemiro for two extremely tough fouls.

That's basically 3 reds now for Casemiro in last 2 games

Eagle eyes on you when our players do it. Hopefully it's an especially popular and in a huge match.

If our players do it they're also massive bellends. They're not going to change the referees mind and just set a bad example for kids anyway.

If that was a red , Ronaldo should have penalty. Non biased united fan here.

I think he has been good so far, despite all the Barcelona supporters moaning as long as he keeps judging the faults consistently.

Barca players with business as usual, crowding the ref while actually being slightly favoured in the overall scheme. It's so hilarious and pathetic at the same time.
Messi should definitely get a yellow for his persistent demanding of a yellow card.

Ah I see. It's perfectly fine for Neymar to be sent off for a stupid yellow and a foul. But not Casemiro for two extremely tough fouls.

No if you read a post earlier in this thread i say casemiro should have seen a second yellow. Doesn't mean i think the Barca players should be running and shooting at the ref as they did.

If he meant it sure. It looked clearly accidental to me though.

He moved his elbow upwards to hit Messi. Marcelo has a history of hitting Barca players. Check his kick on Messi from a few years ago, his stomp on Pedro, and his kick on Fabregas. He only got a red, for the kick on Cesc. Should have received 4 reds.

Guillem in the Sky studio. Just seeing him angers me.
Can you blame him ? On skysports as a pundit, he picked 5 best El'Classicos and surprise surprise ... 4 of them were Barcelona victories and one 0-0 Draw (the famour Figo welcome at Camp Nou).

How biased can you get !

Love the divide in the thread - you got the Barca contingent and the Real contingent then the group of United fans who wish both other groups would stfu, fun to read :lol:

Overall decent half to watch

Love the divide in the thread - you got the Barca contingent and the Real contingent then the group of United fans who wish both other groups would stfu, fun to read :lol:

Overall decent half to watch

Yep I'm from that group, neutral :lol::lol:

He moved his elbow upwards to hit Messi. Marcelo has a history of hitting Barca players. Check his kick on Messi from a few years ago, his stomp on Pedro, and his kick on Fabregas. He only got a red, for the kick on Cesc. Should have received 4 reds.

I thought it was a red until seeing it again at HT, messi actually catches Marcelo's leg i think which causes Marcelo to react by trying to rebalance his body? Dunno though, Marcelo can be a bit of a bastard

No if you read a post earlier in this thread i say casemiro should have seen a second yellow. Doesn't mean i think the Barca players should be running and shooting at the ref as they did.

It's their way of putting pressure on the ref to convince him to show the yellows when the rules say you have to show them. Madrid players surround the ref as well a lot of times. It's a common thing in Spain.

I'm surprised he's found time to do this today in his schedule of crying because of Saint Pep and his band of blue boys.
With that and his dedication to telling the world Griezmann won't go anywhere but Real I don't know how he finds time to do anything.

His elbow was up high but only because of the way he went into the challenge. No intention to hurt Messi, imo. Even Ballague says it wasn't a red and he's very Pro Barca.

Urgh, i hate the current football world where as soon as you get a yellow card, your next foul - whatever it is, should also be a yellow card. It's nonsense... That's not how it works. If that was Casimero first foul he wouldn't have been booked, because it wasn't worthy of a yellow card.
Stamped on his foot and impeded a counter attack. He also made a foul on Messi earlier which wasn't punished either.

His elbow was up high but only because of the way he went into the challenge. No intention to hurt Messi, imo. Even Ballague says it wasn't a red and he's very Pro Barca.

Clear intention for me. But OK, you could interpret it the way you want. I told you I've seen Marcelo hitting and kicking a lot of times before, he's a serial offender in clasicos in this matter.

With that and his dedication to telling the world Griezmann won't go anywhere but Real I don't know how he finds time to do anything.

:lol: Forgot that, he also likes to tell anyone who will listen that Pogba wanted to join Madrid.

Status
Not open for further replies.