La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Umtits has to be careful now. Kinda wish Barça wins so we can have a good title race. Excluding France there isn't any

Messi looks like a dog that's found a twig during fetch and won't let go of it.

feck me what a goal by Messi

I've got a stream with the most bonkers commentator ever...some of the shit he comes out with is incredible

'What a finish by the man from Argentina, cleaner than Neutragena!'
He's always like that. Honestly, the main reason I watch the clasico these days.

Bale won't last much longer at Madrid, they're pretty ruthless when it comes to injury prone players.

Not every one is fit as Ronaldo. Ronaldo is super disciplined in diet ,rest and recuperating and training. Bale tries hard but can never match him.

Messi is at his best tonight, shame his partners in attack are nowhere near as good.

Ok, Messi is having a lot of space and looks very dangerous coming from behind. So I'd rather take out Benzema and play Isco if we can't score in the next minutes or so.

The feck is that commentator going on about? Danilo, Asensio cost Madrid hefty sums, how can he claim Madrid have taken over Barcelona when it comes to producing their own.. twat.

Most incredible thing about this clasico is that Alba hasn't acted like a twat yet

I agree, well, prior to what happened at Wembley, hard to judge now considering Chelsea should have some confidence again after their 'dip'
Yeah, true. It will be interesting to see how Spurs kick on from yesterday. Could be a blow in confidence or it could push them to work harder in their remaining games.

We'll see what they're truly made of.

Better footballing apparatus - Rooney with the black headband or Messi with the cottonmouth?

Who's the clueless commentator on Sky? Said Danilo came through Real's youth system when they signed him for 30 million :wenger:

Status
Not open for further replies.