La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vato

Watches other men wank.Supports Real.Coincidence?
Supports
Real Madrid
Real Madrid - Keylor; Carvajal, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Isco; James, Cristiano y Morata.

Isco, James and Morata start.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I like the line-up,let's see how works Isco+James together.I guess that James will be in the right as against Napoli at home

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Real Madrid - Keylor; Carvajal, Ramos, Nacho, Marcelo; Kroos, Modric, Isco; James, Cristiano y Morata.

Isco, James and Morata start.

Is James still likely to leave at the end of the season? If so, where is he likely to go?

RoyH1

Is James still likely to leave at the end of the season? If so, where is he likely to go?
One of either James or Isco will probably leave at the end of the season. As to where, it depends a lot on which Galactico signing Florentino wants and if Zidane stays as manager.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
One of either James or Isco will probably leave at the end of the season. As to where, it depends a lot on which Galactico signing Florentino wants and if Zidane stays as manager.

I could see Hazard going to Real with either Isco or James going the other way. I know swap deals dont happen offer but that one wouldn't surprise me.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Oh Ronaldo! What a miss!
Betis's goalie almost cause a great cock up.
It's already only a matter of time before Real score. Betis look shaky and all over the place at the back.
Last-ditch tackle to prevent Betis from scoring here.

Last edited:

rooney1905

Those types of calls are the reason people question the integrity. Also, Navas is having a mare.

Hamnat

Wow Navas got immediate karma. Had marbles in his gloves he clearly should have stopped that

Status
Not open for further replies.