La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
When will people stop overrating Navas? Such an average keeper who makes decent saves look spectacular, nowhere near the best.

There is no reason for them to not go for de Gea this summer.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
What does James Rodriguez actually contribute? Even his crosses are shit.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
How was Navas not sent off? Crazy refereeing.

Also if De Gea is going to Real then we will take Kroos or Isco please.

NYAS

There's no way Navas didn't bet on a Betis win...I can't believe what he did there

BlueCelery

Supports
Chelsea
Feck sakes Courtois might be off to Madrid this summer. Hopefully it's Donnarumma instead.

MullerUtd

Real Madrid is going to ruin a lot of accumulators if they don't win this. I still expect them to come back to win this.

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Have Madrid got a plan B? All they do is cross cross cross.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
Who do you want, De Gea or Courtois?
I'd take who show more interest.Both are good and for the transfer will be needed some pressure,probably publically(I'd say Courtois will insist more)
If the conditions are similar I'd take De Gea since is spaniard

MullerUtd

Feel sorry for Keylor Navas, he's getting whistled by the Madrid fans now. Don't know what happened to him, he used to be really reliable.

shahab

Penalty'll come soon and then some in this topic are gonna go mad again

rooney1905

The issue with them replacing Navas is that is any team they take from will have to replace. That makes it much harder. Jose has been kind to Romero but he wouldn't start a season with him. He would want a replacement.

Amar__

Geriatric lover and empath
Supports
MK Dons
That's ridiculous, two defenders are dragged by fecking Morata and not one of them cares about Ronaldo being free in the box. :lol:

JamesB__

Supports
Stoke City
Are Madrid seriously thinking of selling Isco before Rodriguez? As superb as he was during the World Cup, he's useless nowadays.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
What a fecking first half :lol::lol::lol::lol:

How the feck did the ref not give the foul by keylor is beyond me. Btw, when you think about it, i'm not sure that should have been a red. Ball is not in betis player possession, it's not going towards the goal. Not sure that qualifies as a clear chance to score by the rules. nevermind, just saw another replay, clear chance to score. Also not sure if the new rules apply in this case or not. Maybe somebody wants to check?

All in all, Lahoz as always is bad, though aside from keylor's foul, i don't actually mind all the other mistakes as he's been fairly consistent and above all he let play on a lot

Status
Not open for further replies.