La Liga 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollingstoned1

La liga teams get thrashed by barca n Madrid but equally they can easily pull out games like today. Difficult.to say how much that PSG comeback took out of barca.

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
So, after that defensive performance by PSG to keep Barca down to only 6, I guess all of Depor had to channel their inner Baresi to stop the amazing Barca this time?
@FCBarca

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Madrid, Barca and Athletico. Sevilla this year but Depor proved me right at the end, how did they not score with three vs the keeper? !
How can one break away prove you right that the league is poor outside the top 3 (or 4 is it now?) To use one incident to highlight a vast point is ludicrous. They're 17 in the table, its no different to Adama Traore doing the same weekly at Boro.

Brown Toothpick

Supports
FC Barcelona
Well that's underwhelming. Team did look exhausted but the rotations didn't work at all.

Suarez should've buried that one though :(

Infordin

Supports
Barcelona
Well that was dreadful

I want Andre Gomes to prove me wrong but he just doesn't fit in this team.

And what more does Umtiti have to do to finally prove to Lucho that he's better than Masche these days?

Murder on Zidanes Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
How can one break away prove you right that the league is poor outside the top 3 (or 4 is it now?) To use one incident to highlight a vast point is ludicrous. They're 17 in the table, its no different to Adama Traore doing the same weekly at Boro.
Obviously I've touched a nerve. I said the quality was lacking outside of the top three or four clubs. Many reasons for this obviously, it's a top heavy league but then the lowrr placed teams are entertaining too. I just wanted Barca to lose and its infuriating watching a team have options to put the game away and fluff repeated lines through lack of quality.

Ishdalar

Supports
Barcelona
Only Luis Enrique could fuel this team to comeback from a 4-0, and only Luis Enrique would destroy our midfield for the 100th time this season leaving Rakitic and Iniesta out of the starting 11 again.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
His team just beat Barca but don't know more. You can perhaps ask @carvajal as he supports them.
This is his 3rd game in charge i think? So far so good. Think he hasn't lost yet. Drew against atletico, just beat barcelona

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Barça is built for consistence, which favours them in league competitions. It's a miracle that Atleti got to win a title
No, barca have had the spine of Spain for the first 2 years of cristiano at madrid, then messi, neymar and suarez. Two historically great sides. Basically, other than the 2013/14 season, cristiano never played on a team as good as barcelona. We won at the end of guardiola's reign, when barcelona kind of stepped off the gas. In 214/15 we were unlucky with injuries, last season we threw away the first 3 months with the FSW in charge, and in 2013/14 we were too hangover after munich and too focused on the CL to care about the league. We also got robbed blind in the clasico and reacted to that by losing badly in sevilla 3 days later, which put atletico back on top and kind of took the wind out of our sails.

Shuriken

Lol Barca, I don't understand, didn't they get their usual three penalties/match quota filled to save their arses, or what happened? Also, how many Suarez dives did we see this match? Furthermore, did he bite anyone?

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lol Barca, I don't understand, didn't they get their usual three penalties/match quota filled to save their arses, or what happened? Also, how many Suarez dives did we see this match? Furthermore, did he bite anyone?
Allright this is getting boring. Barcelona actually are being kind of screwed over by the refs this season

Fracture90

So nobody from the conspiracy brigade is going to comment on the second Depor goal coming from a phantom corner then?
Not like ref gifted uefacelona like 10 points minimum from the "mistakes" they made in her favour.

There's no conspiracy dude, those are all facts.

Santi_Mesut_Alexis_87

Supports
Arsenal
Only Luis Enrique could fuel this team to comeback from a 4-0, and only Luis Enrique would destroy our midfield for the 100th time this season leaving Rakitic and Iniesta out of the starting 11 again.
I really don't get why he always changes so much, when it's clear they don't have good back ups.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
If Real don't win the league now they'll never live it down.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
And not a single question was answered. Thus, I can't help feeling dissatisfied.
Dracula didn't bite anyone and i don't recall any dives either this game. They got help from the refs in a couple games(clasico stands out) and screwed over in 4-5

Strange season for them

Shuriken

Dracula didn't bite anyone and i don't recall any dives either this game. They got help from the refs in a couple games(clasico stands out) and screwed over in 4-5

Strange season for them
Thanks! Big up

Status
Not open for further replies.