La Liga - 2012/2013

Best goal of the game so far. Fluid football. Reminds me of the game I played yesterday.

I like the new Barcelona.

No one can say now that they're boring.

there's still one half left

i bet it will be a boring one

I hope they bring on some youngsters who will work their socks off and provide some entertainment (if the elder players will decide that 4-1 is more than enough, and take it easy)

No surprise. Real Madrid on Thursday. And I said I like the new Barcelona, the change Vilanova has made.

They're leading 4-1, they'll keep Messi on the pitch, so he'll score two more goals.

No surprise. Real Madrid on Thursday. And I said I like the new Barcelona, the change Vilanova has made.

They're leading 4-1, they'll keep Messi on the pitch, so he'll score two more goals.

I was just laughing at the fact Marcos just said a post or two below you that the second half would probably be boring after you said nobody could call them boring, didn't mean to laugh at your comment as I agree, they aren't boring at all.

the defending for both of Messi's goals were poor

I don't think there's a way to defend him "good", you just stand there and are made to look like a dick, it's the way it seems to go everytime.

Mourinho's done his press conference. Summarising: we drew with a good team. No big deal.

I'm pleased with Valencia, they had a bit of fight about them that Emery's team never seemed to have.

Barcelona's style? At home to Real Sociedad? Too soon to call. Fair to say they're up to speed for the Supercopa though.

I'm not saying Messi isn't insane, just people stand off him a bit too much, you don't need to dive in, just get a little closer to him like.

how can they even think at the speed to pass that quickly?

They think the game ahead of time. Rest is instinct+skills. The instinct+skills of it all is more common and therefor you can see many teams play like this for a single attack but not constantly like Barcelona do. They do it many times per game. That's vastly different than one attack every 3 games or so.

It's a bit like a good chess player here on the caf playing against a grandmaster. The level of thinking is that much different.