La Liga - 2012/2013

That was seriously poor defending. Other 3 goals in the game didn't have great defending but that was just lazy and incompetent.

100 goals for Messi this season.

There is marked difference in Barcelona's approach under Titi and one can see that even in 15 minutes.

Under Guardiola it was a lot more possession based from the start whereas right now there is a lot more impetus on just attacking the goal and even more individuality.If this is the way he wants to shape this team then they will be more vulnerable defensively but I feel they will also show a new side to their attack.I love his sort of swashbuckling football, think Zico's Brazil.

100 goals for Messi this season.

There is marked difference in Barcelona's approach under Titi and one can see that even in 15 minutes.

Under Guardiola it was a lot more possession based from the start whereas right now there is a lot more impetus on just attacking the goal and even more individuality.If this is the way he wants to shape this team then they will be more vulnerable defensively but I feel they will also show a new side to their attack.I love his sort of swashbuckling football, think Zico's Brazil.

I've gotten very tired and bored by the way Barca played at times, but if Tito will get them to attack more, then even I will start to cheer for you guys in La Liga. Now for you to get rid of Mascherano and Biscuits.. :drool:

it's always poor defending when its a Barca goal.

Quite tedious

To be honest most goals are as a result of poor defending. Sociedad's goal was the same. Just in that third the defender should have cleared it before Messi got to it. He just wasn't on his toes.