La Liga - 2012/2013

the thing is he can play like shit for almost one hour, but then he does something like this and your jaw falls

Remember that they needed him to score twice to win 2-0 at 2nd division Córdoba in the midweek Copa del Rey game, while Falcao got the week off as Atléti demolished Getafe 3-0.

Looked tired and uninterested all game. Gets some space, hits his first shot on target and scores. Simple.

the thing is he can play like shit for almost one hour, but then he does something like this and your jaw falls

Of course.

It shows his amazing class, if you leave him out of your sight as a defender for only a few seconds you can almost be certain he will punish you for it and on a good day not even watching him for the whole game won't guarantee you that you can control him.

la liga is pretty much finished tonight after reals result and any faint hope of athletico challenging. pretty boring to keep an eye on for the rest of this season

The bizarre thing is that's not a remotely great goal by Messi's standards.

la liga is pretty much finished tonight after reals result and any faint hope of athletico challenging. pretty boring to keep an eye on for the rest of this season

Boring aside from the Messi-factor, surely?

The bizarre thing is that's not a remotely great goal by Messi's standards.

Boring aside from the Messi-factor, surely?

of course, great players and teams dont get me wrong but from a competitive point of view its pretty much dead now.

Well I still enjoy watching Barca and Real play, well Real not so much this season but if I have the time I'll still follow their games, oh yeah Malaga and Atletico games are also quite nice to watch every now and then.

I'd rather watch a 0-0 conference play off final than Barce win 5-0. I enjoy a good close fought game ore than I do watching technical brilliance.

Got to say, baring a miracle or 'meltdown'. La liga is getting wrapped up.

Yeah, it's done. Barcelona can afford to rest players before CL games now which isn't good for the rest of Europe.

Yeah, it's done. Barcelona can afford to rest players before CL games now which isn't good for the rest of Europe.

Don't think that 'rest' has ever been an issue for Barcelona in europe. More to do with bad matchups against extremely well organised teams.

Simeone is going to absolutely slaughter Godín. Lovely finish though - not remotely easy because Courtois did well. Has there been a better chipper in history? That's one for you Skor!

If Messi scores a hat-trick it will be his 3rd consecutive one against Atlético in the Nou Camp league game

Credit to Barca given, but La Liga is worse than the SPL in terms of competition.

Course I would. Love going to see some lower league games if United aren't on.

This game has been supremely boring.

You don't have to watch it then, it's like that whenever Barcelona play so if you don't like it just don't turn it on. Plus I don't think you'd find it boring if it'd been United instead of Barcelona slaughtering rivals like that.

Simeone is going to absolutely slaughter Godín. Lovely finish though - not remotely easy because Courtois did well. Has there been a better chipper in history? That's one for you Skor!

Nah he's the master - although the dink-over-the-keeper finish wasn't as easily executed back in the day.