La Liga - 2012/2013

Funny. He did the same thing against Valencia but from the other flank and with his right foot :drool:

Yea, he's pretty much two-footed. Right foot is slightly better. Hard to defend a goal like that. It's like when we played Barca, were keeping them from scoring, then Villa shows up with an unsaveable shot and pretty much makes the game a no chance to win.
Annoying to concede because you can't really do anything about it.

Goalkeeper should have saved that.

They are always making it too easy for Messi.

And since Adriano is the same size the goalie probably thought it was Messi and intentionally did a bad job.

Oh yeah and another point deduction for Messi on the Ballon D'Or list because there was a great goal scored for Barca and it wasn't him scoring it.

The Barcelona pitch resorting to dirty tricks to make the game easier for them. Trying to injure Falcao. The club really is the master of dark arts when things aren't going their way.

That was kinda my point, yes :D

What he's saying is that it doesn't matter if it's his right or left foot, he can score with either. But that's not to say that every footballer can't do that, it's just that in Adriano's case he's just as likely to score with either foot.

Even that goal there was amazing. How did he have that much awareness not just to smash it in first time.

Great composure.

Come on Madrid!

Nice finish by Busquets, saw Falcao's goal.. was a beauty, shame its going to be in vain though..

This is the reason why I never watch Barcelona, I bet it's like watching United.

Even when they play badly, they win.

This is the reason why I never watch Barcelona, I bet it's like watching United.

Not correct tho. Atletico are playing pretty good. They are pressing all over the pitch and leave no spaces behind. They were undone by 1 quality finish and one defensive feck up.

How are Barcelona leading, I don't know..

Messi is sh*t this game by the way.. I don't think he fully recovered from his injury yet.

So you also don't watch United?

It's different. I don't support Barcelona, so I when I see results like these, It's not fun. That's why I don't watch Barce games too often.

I can see why so many 'Pool, Chav etc fans don't watch United. It must be infuriating for them too.

the truth is that we havent seen barcelona play badly that many times, and to be fair, many games that barcelona lost were undeserved -chelsea and inter games come to mind-

It's different. I don't support Barcelona, so I when I see results like these, It's not fun. That's why I don't watch Barce games too often.

I can see why so many 'Pool, Chav etc fans don't watch United. It must be infuriating for them too.

Well difference is Barca usually plays some cracking football with the occasional shit game in between, not like us where at least 60 minutes of each game are shit, bar the occasional exception.

And of course Atletico is a good team, so expecting Barca to just play them of the pitch is maybe asking a bit much.