La Liga - 2012/2013

Some brilliant last ditch defending on both ends in this RM-Espanyol game!

This must be the first time in years that Espanyol are actually looking decent against Real. I generally dislike the line of thinking some people have when they're discussing rivals and phrases such as "rolling over" or "game-raising" tend to pop up, mostly based on nothing but emotion. However based purely on results, you have to say that Atlético and Espanyol are terrible against RM and real obstacles for Barcelona. I think I'm right in saying that Espanyol were the team that took most points off of Guardiola's Barça, something which Atléti could only dream of against their main rival...

Who'd have thunk it... The worst Espanyol in years actually take the lead at the Bernabeu :lol:

i love messi, but between real and barcelona y prefer real

But at least Messi has a shot at being the best ever, and for that to happen Barcelona will have to remain successful in the coming years.. We all know that Higuain is sh*t and doesn't have a shot at anything anyway..

:D

nope, but his team is, and they are losing at the bernabeu against a team that is fighting to stay in the first division

he should talk less and work more

And he definitely should send Higuain in!! He's by far their best player and their only hope to challenge for anything this season.

Higuain for Ballon d'Or!!

:lol: just to highlight how ridiculous this is

Since Mourinho took over, in 6 league games Espanyol have failed to score even once against Real Madrid and conceded 19! ... and that's when they were mid-table, this season they're comfortably in the relegation zone :lol: football...

They are still talking about the piece from Mourinho where he questioned the fact that Messi was injured then a couple of days later he is playing, whereas Benzema is still injured. Surely Mourinho is not implying that there is some sort of PED abuse in the Barcelona camp.

i bet they will, but, seriusly, this is not a team, this is a group of good players that aren't playing together as they should

and that's mourinhos fault

But to be fair, that's always been the case with Real Madrid.. In fact that's the core of their footballing policies. Team: No, Galacticos: Yes.

i bet they will, but, seriusly, this is not a team, this is a group of good players that aren't playing together as they should

and that's mourinhos fault

Spot on. There's been a huge bust up between Casillas and Mourinho last week after the loss to Celta because some of the players were fed up with Mourinho publicly saying he wasn't happy about some players he keeps mentioning by name.

Spot on. There's been a huge bust up between Casillas and Mourinho last week after the lost to Celta because some of the players were fed up with Mourinho publicly saying he wasn't happy about some players he keeps mentioning by name.

i think mou lost the leadership he had last year, i don't know why, but i think something is broken and his players doesnt respect him anymore

Spot on. There's been a huge bust up between Casillas and Mourinho last week after the lost to Celta because some of the players were fed up with Mourinho publicly saying he wasn't happy about some players he keeps mentioning by name.

The sooner you can get a decent manager who can get the team ethic back for Real Madrid, the better. He really is being divisive in the camp, and he should go. He is not good for the team.

i think mou lost the leadership he had last year, i don't know why, but i think something is broken and his players doesnt respect him anymore

It is strange. Say what you want about Jose, but his players usually love him. They certainly did at Porto, Chelsa and Inter anyways.

It may be too many big ego's in their dressing room

Goal!!!!

Shocking for espanyol to give the ball away when they only had another 30 seconds to hold out before half time. They better prepare for a 2nd half onslaught

Good cross by Khedira, but what the hell was that defender thinking trying to head such a low ball away... lucky break for Ronaldo there, that goal wil paper over how dreadful he was in the 1st half. They'll probably get battered now.

Spot on. There's been a huge bust up between Casillas and Mourinho last week after the loss to Celta because some of the players were fed up with Mourinho publicly saying he wasn't happy about some players he keeps mentioning by name.

It's really strange that he does that.

I felt last season the team played really well together but this season there seems to be a massive rift between the players and some players and the manager as well.

First the trouble between the Portuguese speaking players and the Spanish players, than Mou constantly berating and critizing some of his players like Özil openly and players like Ramos and Casillas taking the players side.

They really created drama out of no real reason than hurt ego or god knows what.

It is strange. Say what you want about Jose, but his players usually love him. They certainly did at Porto, Chelsa and Inter anyways.

It may be too many big ego's in their dressing room

Goal!!!!

and i think there's no bigger ego than mourinho's

don't ask me why, because i have no proof of that, but that's how he strucks me

Ronaldo scores and the crowd is still booing. It is clear for all to see. I seriously hope we don't get Mourinho.

indeed, i don't want mourinho with us, no way he is suited to replace fergie