La Liga - 2012/2013

And now for the Barca anthem: ♫Everyone else is shiiiiiiit♫

I will change my username if they don't win both the LaLiga and Champions league this season. With the new added width they have become unstoppable.

UCL could be tough. There are some good teams this year but Barca are definitely the favorites. They'll win the Liga probably.

The width factor is definitely big. Pep was wanking around with a very narrow 3-5-2/3-4-3 last season and it didn't work.

Atletico gonna get pummelled. Severe mental block in the Madrid derby and I think the fact people actually think they have the squad to pull it off now will heap plays on their minds too

Madrid fans booed Mou? Rafa doing shite. Pellegrino sacked by Valencia.

Atletico gonna get pummelled. Severe mental block in the Madrid derby and I think the fact people actually think they have the squad to pull it off now will heap plays on their minds too

I think Athletico will lose 3-1 to be honest, as you rightly state, it is some mental block that they have against their rivals.

Edit: Rabbits in headlights spring to mind.

This minute's silence is a bit cheesy.

What was the purpose of the "moment of reflection"? Is that just a regular thing they do before the derby, or are they mourning something/one? I didn't hear a specific reason.

Beautiful music regardless.

get your money on ronnie getting a goal or two aswell. 1 goal in 6 games, very rare for him and he loves to play against Atletico!

This is a real pressure match tonight for the Real Madrid and in particular Jose Mourinho. They need to win it to try and avoid being at most, 14 points behind Barcelona. Secondly, they need to win, since they haven't lost against Athletico in 13 years. Should it happen, I don't fancy being in Jose's shoes when the fans start jeering and booing.

What's up guys, did Mourinho keep his word and come out by himself half an hour earlier to receive the boo's from the Bernabeu, like he said the other day? Were there boos at the start of the game?

Roll up, get yer luvvly white handkerchiefs 'ere...

Vato must be very nervous

Just saw the Barca result, the league is almost over anyway when you look at Barca. They are destroying teams for fun so I don't see them drop more than 10 points, let alone us winning all the remaining games. But it's ok, next year is our year. ;)

What's up guys, did Mourinho keep his word and come out by himself half an hour earlier to receive the boo's from the Bernabeu, like he said the other day? Were there boos at the start of the game?

Yes he did, and he got a mixed response apparently though I heard clear chanting if his name.

ESPN claims that Rafa Benitez has a deal in place to take over from Jose if he leaves this summer.

He did. The ultras got there early to cheer, the Atletico fans booed - I think he was on a safe bet there.

yes, he did, he came out 25 minutes before the game and was booed

good luck tonight Vato :)

He did. The ultras got there early to cheer, the Atletico fans booed - I think he was on a safe bet there.

Cheers, people can say what they want about them but I've seen them this year and when it comes to supporting the team, these guys are awesome.