La Liga - 2012/2013

Is this Tito Villanova being a good manager, or just the players taking it upon themselves to win back La Liga? Everytime I'v seen them this season they've been class.

Is this Tito Villanova being a good manager, or just the players taking it upon themselves to win back La Liga? Everytime I'v seen them this season they've been class.

Well of course Tito has a lot of elements in his playing philosophy that were already there under Pep, considering that he probably already had a say in terms of tactics during this time it's not surprising.

Non the less they have evolved like almost every season and seem to have opted to play a bit faster than they did during last year and it seems to work quite in their favor this season.

It's really great to watch their attacking play this season and they seem to have their defensive problems under control much better since a few games now.

So yes I think Tito is quite a capable manager and could have a great career ahead of him, I don't know if he will win as much as Pep in such a short time but I have a good feeling he will win one or two titles in his first season.

But of course that they didn't win the league last season will probably have worked as a reminder that they need to be at their best in every game to win the league.

Watching Barcelona play after our game is depressing. They are toying with Bilbao.

it's not.

it's like being married to a woman you love but you know she's not the fittest, richest, most exciting, or brightest woman..you still love her and will never leave her.....

BUT, it doesn't stop you from having a wank over watching and thinking about miranda kerr

Well of course Tito has a lot of elements in his playing philosophy that were already there under Pep, considering that he probably already had a say in terms of tactics during this time it's not surprising.

Non the less they have evolved like almost every season and seem to have opted to play a bit faster than they did during last year and it seems to work quite in their favor this season.

It's really great to watch their attacking play this season and they seem to have their defensive problems under control much better since a few games now.

Thanks to Piqué and Puyol coming back from injury, mainly.

phelan would probably be the same a utd. i'm sure he has lots of imput into tactics and methods and we would seamlessly carry on, perhaps be even better attacking under phelan :devil:

it's not.

it's like being married to a woman you love but you know she's not the fittest, richest, most exciting, or brightest woman..you still love her and will never leave her.....

BUT, it doesn't stop you from having a wank over watching and thinking about miranda kerr

post of the week. Superb analogy

Completely original too. That girlfriend analogy's never been used before in the context of football. Never.

Bit interesting that Martin Ferguson is at the Barcelona-Athletic game.
I can't see us signing any of the Barcelona players. Maybe Munain?

Messi and Iniesta. Wankworthy.

Is he any good? I want us to splash a shed load of cash cum January.

Can imagine Valencia sacking Pelligrino after today's result. Funny as Emery was sacked by Spartak this week

Geat assist by Iniesta. Good finish Fab.

This is easier than Paris Hilton.

Casillas; Arbeloa, Pepe, Ramos, Coentrao; Xabi, Kedhira, Özil, Di Maria; Cristiano y Benzema.

Courtois; Juanfran, Miranda, Godín, Filipe; Gabi, Mario Suárez; Arda, Koke, Diego Costa; Falcao

Come on Atleti. Make it the perfect weekend

He seems to be everywhere. Apparently 2 games in Germany and now there? Are we signing Germany and Spain?

Is he any good? I want us to splash a shed load of cash cum January.

No idea. Hasn't seen them too much this season but has read somewhere that he hasn't been that great this season.

Any other La Liga watchers tell us how he has been this season.

Maybe Martin Ferguson is their for Herrera or De Marcos.