La Liga - 2012/2013

He seems to be everywhere. Apparently 2 games in Germany and now there? Are we signing Germany and Spain?

According to a Dutch Newspaper, he was supposed to be at the Ajax-PSV game.

Well so far we haven't really singed any players of those countries despite them producing probably the biggest amount of high quality talents in Europe over the past couple of years.

You mean apart from De Gea and Kagawa? These are new markets for us recently

Barca taking the piss.

Havent seen Pedro play this well in a while.

190 La Liga goals for Messi (if they don't revise that 1st goal), in 228 games.

I always find myself thinking what Pedro would be like in a side which wasn't as possession orientated and if he was given a more key role.. would love to see him as a winger for us.

He has been much improved this season but that's not to hard, considering his last season was really wank I thought.

Yeah, he was shite last season imo. Playing very well tonight though.

I always find myself thinking what Pedro would be like in a side which wasn't as possession orientated and if he was given a more key role.. would love to see him as a winger for us.

He is one of the few Barc players who would be gettable.

I think he is a craking little player

According to a Dutch Newspaper, he was supposed to be at the Ajax-PSV game.

Strootman and Eriksson deals are off then. I'm watching that match though and Eriksson is the most influencial on the pitch, but isnt playing amazingly himself

I honestly think he'd struggle on the wings for us. He's made for a possession team. Would do well for Arsenal I'd imagine.

Messi is useless, strolling in the park.

Barca definitely have gotten a bit of spark back in comparison to last season.

Ominous.

I think he'd struggle. He's one of those that suits Barca to a tee. But I reckon for any other club he'd find it hard to have a similar impact.