La Liga - 2012/2013

Ronalo off for Higuain.

Sensible change. 25 minutes left, they are 2-0 up and playing against 10 men.

Possible knock they said on the radio.

Yes. Should have said that's why I thought it was sensible. If they weren't in a comfortable lead, Mourinho probably wouldn't have made that change.

Looked like it was his knee. He limped a bit off and a physio saw to him when he sat down on the bench (why is it still called 'the bench'? It's mostly separate chairs now.).

Very nice goal. Benzema and Higuain know how to play nice.

Ooo. Benzema was just offside. Not that it will matter anyway really.

He was wincing as he came off but I wouldn't worry about it, he just got a few kicks.

Yes. Should have said that's why I thought it was sensible. If they weren't in a comfortable lead, Mourinho probably wouldn't have made that change.

Looked like it was his knee. He limped a bit off and a physio saw to him when he sat down on the bench (why is it still called 'the bench'? It's mostly separate chairs now.).

Ok cheers lads.

Perfect, wanted to watch a game this evening.

Barcelona start in two minutes :drool:

Annoying. Why can't they start after this game finishes? Starts in 15min on the channel I'm watching.
Good question, but I don't know the answer, nice that Real Madrid had already won their game when Barcelona started.

Are you going to have 15-minute half-time break or the second half will start (live) right after the first one?

Think that shot broke the advertising board.

What a goal

Trouble brewing at Madrid. After the match the press asked Ronaldo why he didn't celebrate his goals.

After a cryptic comment about feeling sad, the press played 20 questions to guess why. He ended up saying, more or less:
It's professional. The club knows why.

Trouble brewing at Madrid. After the match the press asked Ronaldo why he didn't celebrate his goals.

After a cryptic comment about feeling sad, the press played 20 questions to guess why. He ended up saying, more or less:
It's professional. The club knows why.

I heard about this, they think it could be a fall out with Mourinho. He didn't sound happy in the interview. Neither did Mourinho in the post match press conference by the way, so it could be true.

Maybe he wants to come back to OT and play alongside RvP but Madrid rejected it... I can only dream!

Messi looks human this year. Far less threatening on the edge of the box and in tight areas.