La Liga - 2012/2013

Barcelona look really, really average.

Kinda weird to see them play like this after getting used to their brilliance in the last three-four years.

Barcelona look really, really average.

Kinda weird to see them play like this after getting used to their brilliance in the last three-four years.

That centre half partnership would get ripped apart by most half decent teams in Europe. Its so odd, why dont just buy a fecking defender?

Luiz off Chelsea is the obvious one for me...

They finally look human again. Like all that running and pressing has finally caught up with them.

Beside the obvious flaws, there are other hidden ones which i See coming. Xavi and Puyol will be way past their best coming season. Yes, I'm including xavi.

Barca need to give its youngsters a chance. The promising ones like Tello and Bartra come from there.

Tello having a great game, nice wingplay.

Feel like he's been treated very poorly by both the club & Tito, tbh. Should be playing more, he's earned it, frankly.

Sloppy as the letdown from CL continues and again I'd point fingers at Tito. Strange to see Iniesta & Xavi so sloppy. Villa, just a lack of rhythm or ready to move on?

Wonder if we'll see Leo in the 2nd half

Messi looked piss. Reckon he'll definitely come on. If Barca do lose tonight, they could go be just 2 points ahead of Madrid by the time they kick off next.

Messi looked piss. Reckon he'll definitely come on. If Barca do lose tonight, they could go be just 2 points ahead of Madrid by the time they kick off next.

How? They're 8 points ahead right now, 11 if they win.

No it'll be 2 because Madrid play twice before Barca play again..

They'll still have two matches to catch up then. No reason to make it sound even worse than it is.

(though I wouldn't be surprised if they lose the league, considering the direction they're heading)

Betis are countering brilliantly! Nearly a great goal. Good defending from Adriano.